Treatment is available, for special people.

goodperson

Reaction score
Hello,

I come from underground.

There is treatment there, that have been on the market for "high end business men & elite".

It is gonna be available for everyone within 5 years mark, whenever these people who control the world decide it is time to end our suffering.

Mechanism:

1. Stem Cells.
2. Sort of Microbes or Bacteria that invade the outside layer of skin & become hair follicle. (cream)
3. Rogaine (to increase blood pressure in the area and make blood vessels wider).

This is all what I got for you. Cheers.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microbes and bacteria that become hair follicles? And then control our brain?! Stop this madness!

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
I struggle to think of any other condition that is associated with as many general misconceptions and conspiracy-type theories.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
"I come from underground"- LOL So you are telling us that you live in the sewers? Are those microbes and bacteria cultured from fecal matter?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey you know what the only good thing about hair loss is coming to this forum and getting a laugh from reading bull**** like this. Thanks.

abcdefg

Reaction score
People love to troll hair loss forums it seems. This is certainly important news maybe it can get stickied with the amount of useful info it holds.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, i understand. that´s the reason why prince harry is balding, he is not a special person, sounds logical.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why that Swisstemples thread was deleted but this rubbish is still here?

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Other thread was just flaming, this one even though insanely retarded provides some comic relief.

g.i joey

Reaction score
He knew too much and so the mods silenced him . Now back to threads about lasers and spironolactone cream yay !

dont know if you're being sarcastic or not, but id actually believe that, why is dude getting banned from everywhere he tries expressing himself.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
dont know if you're being sarcastic or not, but id actually believe that, why is dude getting banned from everywhere he tries expressing himself.
And the threads are getting deleted. Those curious about Swiss are getting banned.. Idk why.
Anyways, it doesnt matter, Swiss is close to putting his whole regime up. People should try it

And did he really get a transplant? It would definitely been top news if he did lol. He's Lebron James

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

That doesn't make sense to me also , Looks no one wants the cure hah? Because if we have a cure we don't come to hairloss forum? or don't buy

Dear Fda products ? Thats not Fair !! Anyhow , He starts his own blog 3 days ago and I found it today , There are lots of much

information about his protocol there. { If you lock the door , I will come in by Window }

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
When did Swiss get banned? He responded to me on here just a couple months ago... What did he do?