Treatmeants?

Gill

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend anything to help prevent hair from falling out or if possible promote regrowth... I'm desperate! :cry: I am trying this product now called "Thymuskin" has anyone heard anything about it or even used it themselves? let me know guys! Thanks :)

-Gill

G

Gill said:
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend anything to help prevent hair from falling out or if possible promote regrowth... I'm desperate! :cry: I am trying this product now called "Thymuskin" has anyone heard anything about it or even used it themselves? let me know guys! Thanks :)

-Gill

Gill,

Start with the research section of this website and check out propecia, nizoral and minoxidil.

Thymuskin is useless I am afraid.

Good luck :lol:

Gill

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I'll check it out & hopefully I'll find something promising. Thanks again!

-Gill

G

BruceLee said:
Gill said:

-Gill

Gill,

Start with the research section of this website and check out propecia, nizoral and minoxidil.

Thymuskin is useless I am afraid.

Good luck :lol:

One moment, She is a Girl.

Propecia was made for Men only, if i am not wrong. Male Pattern Baldness.

Gill better ask your Doctor, or do a research about it. I recommend visiting http://www.propecia.com official Merck's site.

"PROPECIA is for the treatment of male pattern hair loss in MEN ONLY and should NOT be used by women or children."

Caryyn

Reaction score
Gill said:

-Gill

Gill

If you have alopecia areata no product will help hair from falling out. I'm afraid alopecia areata has to run its course before you know which way to go.

Steroid creams and cortisone shots are the only thing I know of that are used in the treatment of alopecia areata.

mcserkanp

Reaction score
you have somany choice

1.antralin cream if you dont give answer
2.steroid cream "
3.steroid injections "
4.puva uva light "
5.oral prednisolon "
6.oral dexamethasone"
7.oral betamethasone"
8.cyclosporin creams"
9.some herbs thymusil..but i dont know if its working"