Totally Stop Masturbation and started had Propecia for 1 week | HairLossTalk Forums

Totally Stop Masturbation and started had Propecia for 1 week

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by funnycrazy, Oct 14, 2013.

1. funnycrazy

funnycrazy New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi all the experts here, appreciate that read my post

Here is my issue, I'm 25 years old and currently facing hair loss of the middle part of the head. The part is quite empty now but I don't feel like falling a lot of hair in my life. Would i guess because there is no growing ?

I have regularly masturbation around 4 - 5 times a week. Not really sure whether this is counted as excessively? I have read a lot of internet articles, but the outcome is not really accurate, since this is related to the DHT level.

I believe this topic has been debate a lot of times, but I wish to get advise from the latest, now i have completely quit masturbation for 1 week time, and started taking propecia. Would this be able to regrow my hair?

I have also seen a lot of side effect of taking Propecia (1 mg), what i planned now is completely stop masturbation for a period around 3 months time and also continuously take Propecia as well.

I'm also concern, if I stop taking Propecia my hair will keep on losing although i still quit masturbation? It's thousand of questions in my mind now. Hopefully someone with successful example and experts could advise me

Appreciate for the reply

2. talmoode

talmoode Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
  3. swingline747

swingline747 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not correlation. Masturbate all you want.
    Masturbation will reduce free roaming testosterone. Whether this leaves the rest to convert to dht is plausable at best.
    If anything masturbation and sex release endorphins that have been proven to be good for skin and hair.

If the hair on your head is suseptable to dht attack not pleasuring will do you no good, if anything you'll get more stressed and lose hair that way.

4. funnycrazy

funnycrazy New Member

Dislikes Received:
    thanks for the reply... now i planned to try propecia for 3 months and stop mastubation for 3 months too

if the effect is great, i will choose to stop taking propecia and inspect again, as i read the instruction of Propecia, the withdrawal of treatment leads to reversibility of effect within 12 months

Im concern that is there any case study or example that shown stop taking propecia but no reversibility of effect. appreciate for the advise

- - - Updated - - -

All Experts,

Just now when i bath, i just realized there is some red dots on my penis head, please advise me is it caused by the Propecia that I took?

5. badgenetics1

badgenetics1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's not propecia. Have you had unprotected sex lately? I'd be more worried about STD's right now.

6. talmoode

talmoode Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    hi you can't have two things goin on at the same time and say only one of them works and the other doesn't! You should either take propecia alone or stop masturbating.

7. Agahi

Agahi Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Just a quick question. If you had a sexy partner you could have sex with everyday would you consider that this might cause hairloss? The whole masturbation = hairloss thing is just something cooked up by parents and preachers long ago, just like hairy palms and going blind.

8. badgenetics1

badgenetics1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Let's agree to disagree. I started going blind when I was a teenager and started masturbating. It was only last year when I stopped masturbating did I regain my sight.

In all seriousness though, masturbation does not cause hair loss. If it did, I'm 100% sure some of my friends who are at the NW0-NW1 level should actually be at the NW7 level.

9. swingline747

swingline747 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    please, I would have been a Norwood 15 at like 13 years old!

[​IMG]