Toppik color match issue

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using toppik medium brown and it almost seem red/auburn in my hair. Didn't notice it really last month, but it's really noticeable with my hair grown out a bit.

Any body have some color suggestions?

For comparison

Last month

this month

Shubham23

Reaction score
You have really nice hair.
BTW how does your hair look like without the toppik??
I am also thinking to get one for myself. I have got some recession on my temple and crown.

And one more question, It is possible to get noticed that you have applied some concealer on your hair??

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
I think what I need to do is mix in some grey or light brown. In the picture, the left is the top of my ahead, and the right is the of side of my head.

Last edited:

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score

\\

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
The comparison between Caboki and Toppik is a mixed bag. Caboki, matches my hair color better.

Side by side color comparison of Caboki medium brown and toppik medium brown. Toppik medium brown, when sprinkled in my hair, skews auburn to reddish.

The biggest thing Caboki has going for it is the color matches better, after that Caboki's lack of alarming ingredients like ammonium chloride are a plus (at least theoretically, its unclear what health risks exist from any concealer). Having diffuse thinning it's necessary to blend concealers in all over the scalp. This is a problem with all concealers, but with Caboki in particular, the closer you get to the hair line the less effective it is at concealing. Caboki seems to more easily get in to my eyes and nose then Toppik, it also itches on my scalp, and doesn't stay attached to the hair any where near as effectively as Toppik does. Perhaps with a locking spray or aquanet it would adhere better.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this a joke? You ahve no hairloss and there is ZERO difference between your natural hair and hair with some produt.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a joke? You ahve no hairloss and there is ZERO difference between your natural hair and hair with some produt.

+1

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this not diffuse thinning?

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, "this month" seems more stylish (Its like you colored your hair a bit)