Top 5 Surgeon Fue In The World: Any Suggestion?

neima12

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello I recommend Dr. Guray Yesiladali. He has 10 years experience in turkey + america + germany, he is based in turkey. they are using the 3D hair transplant .

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree totally, it's about time some of the good clinics in the UK got the recognition they deserved for doing fantastic work... there really are some great ones here in the UK that never seem to get mentioned when people go on about the best in the world. I reckon this is purely down to the fact that years ago work was poor and clinics like the Norton clinic for example gave the UK a bad reputation...this has unfairly tarnished the whole countries reputation in my opinion, which is a shame as some doctors are now in fact producing world class work.

I personally have seen many surgeons results up close and in person from various clinics around the world and yes i agree with some of the clinics mentioned but i also think that their are clinics here producing work of the same exceptional standard. One such clinic that springs to mind is the Maitland clinic. Their FUE is world class and is up there with the clinics others regard as the very best in the world in my opinion.

Wolf pack out of curiosity dude and being in the UK as well i'm just curious as to who did your hair transplant bud? Hope you don't mind me being nosey just wandered with being a UK guy too.

I don't often visit the forums these days due to time limitations with having little kids that take up my time so excuse me if youv'e posted these already but have you any pics of your procedure anywhere dude...would love to see them :)

best wishes BN

If the clinics in the UK are just as good as the top clinics in the US, Spain, Turkey and Belgium, why do they refuse to do mega sessions? They seem to think FUE sessions are limited to 2000-2500 grafts, and FUT has a higher yield. This information is very outdated.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol unknown UK guys, what research did u do? Sure some of them can sometimes produce good results, but to say they are top 5 is lol worthy. Dr Reddy you don't include and actually I think he is more consistent and less bad results.
Dr Reddy wouldn't come in my top 100 let alone top 5. Nice guy but charges by the hair not the graft which means he cuts grafts down in to single units to make more money.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf is with all the shills and pro UK people here. UK surgeons are at best acceptable, at worst horrific. Those that do acceptable work do it for twice the global average in price.

For low norwood

Keser
Freitas
Konior

High norwood

Erdogan
Couto

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the clinics in the UK are just as good as the top clinics in the US, Spain, Turkey and Belgium, why do they refuse to do mega sessions? They seem to think FUE sessions are limited to 2000-2500 grafts, and FUT has a higher yield. This information is very outdated.

Exactly

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf is with all the shills and pro UK people here. UK surgeons are at best acceptable, at worst horrific. Those that do acceptable work do it for twice the global average in price.

For low norwood

Keser
Freitas
Konior

High norwood

Erdogan
Couto
I agree (I am trying to be more agreeable). Its all about the money. Wayne Rooney reportedly paid £30K for what seems like a £7k Erdogan FUE.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree (I am trying to be more agreeable). Its all about the money. Wayne Rooney reportedly paid £30K for what seems like a £7k Erdogan FUE.

Erdogan would have got better results than this dogshit that he absolutely drenches in concealer. Surprises me how stupid some of these major celebs can be when it comes to basic research on a procedure that could potentially destroy their image completely. His donor and hair quality have always looked horrible though, he should have gone a giant FUT with HnW.

Wayne-Rooney.jpg

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cuck face/skin and hair is in a real terrible state. Hats off to the guy who operated on him to leave him as a Norwood 6 and take the dough. He wasn't a candidate and if he was deemed to be, he needed a lot more grafts through FUT like most baldies. His donor hair is wank, wouldn't be surprised if he has thinning at his back too from retrograde alopecia and from plucking out his few hairs.
I suppose being an athlete he wouldn't be able to take Finasteride which has made things worse for him. I had a Fue from Reddy the same week he had his done and had to endure the taunts of "he's had a Rooney" for months afterwards. To be honest I don't think mine is any better only a shed lot cheaper.

Ronchuck

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am surprised no one mention Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Cole, I had a procedure with both and after a lot of research, Dr Cole's procedure was the most successful and the results were super fast, he is surely an artist and the most informative surgeon I met and I have explored most of them including the ones you guys mentioned.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am surprised no one mention Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Cole, I had a procedure with both and after a lot of research, Dr Cole's procedure was the most successful and the results were super fast, he is surely an artist and the most informative surgeon I met and I have explored most of them including the ones you guys mentioned.

Cole has had some MAJOR issues of questionable ethics in the past, some of the transplant communities have likely shunned him because of that. Also branching into chain clinics and his focus on things like PRP which most believe to be a joke is typically a bad sign. Rarely do his results have the artistic flair or "wow" effect of the Europeans either.

He's a competent surgeon but anyone with the kinds of ethical issues he's had in the past should be avoided.

Shapiro isn't aggressive enough for the "wow" results of ultra-youthful hairlines or giant densities of Keser, Freitas etc. which again makes it easy to forget about him. He's a very competent surgeon but particularly considering his prices and lack of competitive advantage elsewhere over Europeans in regards to results I don't see any reason to opt for him or why he should be considered among the very best.

I mean can you genuinely say either Cole or Shapiro even come close to the results of Erdogan, Keser, Freitas or Couto in terms of magnitude of change? They're not in the same league.

Last edited:

Ronchuck

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all due respect, how did you got to these conclusions? as far as I know, he is working alone and is not branching with anyone to this day, he has a clinic in Atlanta and I think in Rome with Dr Chiara but that's about it. Yes, he is a loudspeaker and not concern about being politically correct. he doesn't play the game that all the other doctors play and although it can get him into troubles with them and the ISHRS, it is still something I personally admire. Yes, he is getting great results because I have seen them with my own eyes and not just online photos. most doctors either been trained by him or got the knowledge that he spread all over Europe through training and workshop starting with DHI, HDC, ******** who worked with him, HLC turkey and more...
A big percent of the clinics uses his punches and automotive machines (Coleinstruments).

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all due respect, how did you got to these conclusions? as far as I know, he is working alone and is not branching with anyone to this day, he has a clinic in Atlanta and I think in Rome with Dr Chiara but that's about it. Yes, he is a loudspeaker and not concern about being politically correct. he doesn't play the game that all the other doctors play and although it can get him into troubles with them and the ISHRS, it is still something I personally admire. Yes, he is getting great results because I have seen them with my own eyes and not just online photos. most doctors either been trained by him or got the knowledge that he spread all over Europe through training and workshop starting with DHI, HDC, ******** who worked with him, HLC turkey and more...
A big percent of the clinics uses his punches and automotive machines (Coleinstruments).

I'm aware of his work with FUE Europe along with a number of hugely successful and respected surgeons, at the end of the day I'm basing the question of whether he is a top 5 surgeon largely on his results, aesthetically in regards to design, density and naturalness I don't think they're at the level of Freitas, Keser, or Couto, and he hasn't shown the capability for large megasessions with consistently high yields such as Erdogan. He also doesn't have as many results available for viewing as other top surgeons available on a consistent basis to make concrete decisions, nor results with comb throughs in harsh lighting to show realistically how the work looks, ala Lorenzo.

On the red flag front as a marketer, his constant reference to the benefits of PRP which is largely considered a joke in the hairloss community both based on anecdotal experience and genuine data, his claim which PRP can speed up results by 30% which again is backed by zero data, his reference of "CIT" which realistically is simply FUE with use of his personally designed Cole Instruments punch Tool, his chain clinic tactics which are growing including a branch in Asia now, his constant badmouthing of other surgeons (including on this very forum), his use of motorised punches and automotive instruments the majority of academics in the transplant community agree are not invented for optimal results, but solely removing difficulty for the surgeon.

Also quotes like this on his website:

"His groundbreaking contribution, Cole Isolation Technique (CIT®), offers over 97% yield and no visible scars -unheard of in the hair transplant industry."

Guaranteeing over 97% yield in itself is unethical even if its just on his website, and saying "no visible scars" in any surgical procedure is false and blatantly unethical. Similarly he contends that PRP will cause regeneration in FUE extraction sites, which are utterly laughable, bottom of the barrel scumbag lies.

"most doctors either been trained by him or got the knowledge that he spread all over Europe through training and workshop"

This is a load of dogshit and you know it, you sound like a paid rep.

Just quick Google search and its easy to find poor results from him also

https://www.yelp.com.au/biz/the-forhair-clinic-alpharetta

And this case among plenty of others in terms of blatantly unethical conduct. Very often he refuses to compensate patients for poor results also.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...geries-i-paid-36-000-with-zero-results.94382/

Recently his results have been strong but there are so many reasons to avoid this man, on top of the fact that aesthetically his results are not by any standards on the level of some of the surgeons he is working with at FUE Europe, such as ******** and Oztan.

"he doesn't play the game that all the other doctors play"

No he doesn't, he's a shameless self promoter, a liar, unethical, attacks other surgeons, and is ultimately highly accomplished but not a top-tier surgeon.

Last edited:

Ronchuck

My Regimen
Reaction score
he question of whether he is a top 5 surgeon largely on his results, aesthetically in regards to design, density and naturalness
But that doesn't stop you from calling him a liar, unethical...good for you
Just quick Google search and it's easy to find poor results from him also
Are you showing reviews from yelp? OMG, they have the most dishonest filter, I never lay on their reviews
https://www.realself.com/find/Georgia/Alpharetta/Hair-Restoration-Surgeon/John-Cole#reviews
I think that your attack on him is disrespecting my outcome and many of his patients who are grateful for not going to other doctors and choosing dr. cole for their surgery. sorry, but it sounds that you have an agenda, my friend. I am done with this thread.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
But that doesn't stop you from calling him a liar, unethical...good for you

Are you showing reviews from yelp? OMG, they have the most dishonest filter, I never lay on their reviews
https://www.realself.com/find/Georgia/Alpharetta/Hair-Restoration-Surgeon/John-Cole#reviews
I think that your attack on him is disrespecting my outcome and many of his patients who are grateful for not going to other doctors and choosing dr. cole for their surgery. sorry, but it sounds that you have an agenda, my friend. I am done with this thread.

Sure, ignore everything I said and evidence I offered such as:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...geries-i-paid-36-000-with-zero-results.94382/

Also

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-34127.html

And obvious lies like:

"Cole Isolation Technique (CIT®), offers over 97% yield and no visible scars -unheard of in the hair transplant industry.""

Paid shill piece of sh*t. I never said he was a poor surgeon or that he hadn't provided very strong results to many as well as his influence in the research and hair transplant instruments realm, but the mans objectively a liar (look at the above comment for Christ-sake), a sh*t-talker including on this very forum, and had a history of blatantly unethical cases like the one above. I fully believe that you're telling the truth on your good results and those of many of his patients, nothing I said was even close to suggesting he was a hack.

Also on the point of using a Yelp review and saying they have a "dishonest filter", actually they have NO filter, unlike Realself which will delete overly negative reviews and ban accounts for criticising cosmetic surgeons of various kinds as well as allowing fake positive reviews, so f*** off you lying piece of paid shill dog sh*t.

https://www.reddit.com/r/censorship/comments/7vuft7/realself_bans_and_censorship/

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...-reviews-of-certain-plastic-surgeons.1205996/

Last edited: