TOP 3 of FUE doctors/institutes in Western Europe?

tommyb

Reaction score
Could you please name who are the best doctors specializing in FUE in Western Europe, according to your opinion? I am thinking to soon be getting a small FUE session of around 1000 grafts.

Cheers :notworthy

tommyb

Reaction score
what about the third belgian clinic I see in posts along with these two, the prohaair?

garmin333

Reaction score
This is really interesting! I did not know DeReys was the former Prohair dr.
Prohair does seem to have quite a lot of positive experience reports, very well documented.
Maybe I will contact both.

nikko

Reaction score
Man I d tell you to go to turkey if you want a cheap and great fue transplant... Koray for instance... However if you wanna stay in western eu imho the best is without any doubt Feriduni

nikko

Reaction score
Why is Dr. Erdogan always called Koray? Is it because of the Turkish president who has a bad reputation? Is the name Erdogan taboo now?

No clue, but it could be very likely as turkey under mr erdogan is becoming everything but a liberal democracy

ArnieBrown

Reaction score
Doesn´t seem a good idea to me to make a decision because of the price, it´s important for sure but the result is more important, if I have to pay a little more to get a better result I would.

nikko

Reaction score
I think some of the best are Koray and Keser.... the latter to rebuild the hairlines, as a matter of fact I just rote him an e-mail asking for infos.

Then again is full of hair transplant doctors there, they re like shrooms, so I am not aware about all of them

floxy

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Would anyone happen to know top hair transplant clinics in Germany?
Is there a lot of difference in costs of hair transplant between different countries in Europe or does it depend on the clinic and their image, team, etc.
Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Marco94

Reaction score
Civas

I'm booked with civas for fue in april. Really looking forward to it. Very qualified and great reviews

nikko

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Would anyone happen to know top hair transplant clinics in Germany?
Is there a lot of difference in costs of hair transplant between different countries in Europe or does it depend on the clinic and their image, team, etc.
Thanks a lot.
Regards.

got no clue whether hattingen is in germany or not!

Y3K

Reaction score
What do people think about getting FUE done in South America? They are reknowned for their plastic surgeons there and Americans often travel to Colombia for cheap, quality surgery (face lifts, boob jobs etc). They now have a few registered doctors who also do FUE and they are a fraction of the price as in the States or Europe. A friends' husband used Juan David Londono in Medellin and he is very happy with the results.

Any thoughts?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do people think about getting FUE done in South America? They are reknowned for their plastic surgeons there and Americans often travel to Colombia for cheap, quality surgery (face lifts, boob jobs etc). They now have a few registered doctors who also do FUE and they are a fraction of the price as in the States or Europe. A friends' husband used Juan David Londono in Medellin and he is very happy with the results.

Any thoughts?

I wouldn't.

crowngarden

Reaction score
Could you please name who are the best doctors specializing in FUE in Western Europe, according to your opinion? I am thinking to soon be getting a small FUE session of around 1000 grafts.

Cheers :notworthy

I thought for sure I would see Dr. Lorenzo's name mentioned a few times. His result videos on YouTube are honestly the most impressive transformations I have seen. https://www.youtube.com/user/shubbapahte

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts?

When it comes to surgery, the word "cheap" should not factor in at all. Always look for reputable, ethical and skilled surgeons. Looking for a discount is a sure way to get yourself disfigured.

Rizwan Younis

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to be a good idea if you take the advice from 3 doctors you will be confused because every doctor will give you different suggestion so it is better to have one doctor which is more reliable and good.