To Bombscience

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, I looked through your photo journal and you know what? My hair looks EXACTLY like yours. Your crown, your temples etc. Everything, My hair is of a darker colour though (Dark Brown/Black)

What I find weird is this though, I got into this mess by making myself believe I was suffering from hair loss when I really was not (I had my hair long at the time and my parents made me believe long hair makes you go bald)
I started believing what they said and I got stressed thinking I was actually losing my hair(2 years ago) Im 18 now and I have got to the same diffuse thinning state as you.. If I can take some good quality pictures via my webcam I will and I will post them on here, as I said though my hair is darker than yours.

I find this quite weird because we both had some form of stress in our lives, maybe it triggered it off? Just a suggestion, take care mate.

bombscience

Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
Hey mate, I looked through your photo journal and you know what? My hair looks EXACTLY like yours. Your crown, your temples etc. Everything, My hair is of a darker colour though (Dark Brown/Black)

What I find weird is this though, I got into this mess by making myself believe I was suffering from hair loss when I really was not (I had my hair long at the time and my parents made me believe long hair makes you go bald)
I started believing what they said and I got stressed thinking I was actually losing my hair(2 years ago) Im 18 now and I have got to the same diffuse thinning state as you.. If I can take some good quality pictures via my webcam I will and I will post them on here, as I said though my hair is darker than yours.

I find this quite weird because we both had some form of stress in our lives, maybe it triggered it off? Just a suggestion, take care mate.

HI there, nice to hear someone in the same type of position as me. Are you currently on any treatment?

My hair has gotten darker since I started the treatments, but the thinning continues. I dont think stress is the sole cause of my loss, but I do think it is accelerating it. That and stupid cigarettes.

Stay in touch and let me know how things work out.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, my regimen is included below my post... Im soon going to add minoxidil, do you think it might have any addition benefit for us diffuse thinners?

Take care and do keep in touch!

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
Shortly after i stopped smoking ciggarrettes and started to eat a bit healthier my hair started to fall out. Maybe i angered god, cause i decided that i wanted to live longer.

Redbone

Reaction score
Stinger you should double your supplement dosages.

Saw Palmetto 640mg

Biotin 2.5mg

MSM 6000mg

You are not taking enough Biotin or MSM to make a great difference and add some Green tea extract.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheers mate, I will do that tommorow :)

Why do you recommend the double dosage on saw palmetto though?

Thanks for the tip though!

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
Cheers mate, I will do that tommorow :)

Why do you recommend the double dosage on saw palmetto though?

Thanks for the tip though!
It probably wouldn't hurt. I use up to 1000mg of saw palmetto extract a day. No bad sideeffects. But for now just double it. See what happens. 320mg a day may not be enough.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright, sounds good to me! Let's see how it goes :)