Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the dude who's pic keeps getting posted in threads, with people saying that he looks (obliviously) happy? Yeah, well, I definitely don't look like him lol. :p

you probably missed his topless photos.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** @David_MPN you didnt had atleast these 50 mins.

Idk if sarcasm or...

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues Women make the men who don't make the cut wait for sex.

To verify if they have something to offer, if their status and money are real, since they're to ugly to get by with their looks only.

Let's not spew reddit blue-pilled nonsense here, not wanting to be labeled a sl*t is not the reason girls make some men wait for sex.

The true reasons are the one I already cited, or being on her period, or not being shaved down there, or her parents/roommates being at home.

Not to show them that they are not that kind of girl. Let's face it here, dating is a competition, and you know perfectly well that if you meet a guy that you deem to be a great catch (because of his looks), you'll suspect that he has other girls trying to pin him down, and these girls will not hesitate to sleep as fast as possible with him, because he's a great catch.

By making him wait, you'd only be shooting yourself in the foot. And let's not forget what goes on in a girl's subconscious when she meets a guy that she finds hot and that's her type: she's dying to get his genes.

And again, this is not happening on a conscious level, you don't take the decision to sleep with a guy, your biology decides for you.

So please spare us the BS, you've never made a tall good-looking NW1 Christrian Grey type of guy wait for sex.

MIj6o.gif

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.