Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I guess we have established that balding doesn’t matter to you or most girls in your opinion. I feel like as a guy hair makes me more sensible and in tune with what a girl is feeling and thinking. It really helps when it comes to building a girls excitement. What if you found out one of those guys was wearing a hair system? I mean if everything else about him fit the bill or came really close? Would you be like wtf or ok your hair stylist does a good job? If sh*t hits the fan for me I am gonna at least try a system. I really enjoy the response I get from girls my age. Also, Through all the talk about penis I did see you say your hair has improved. What kind of hair loss do you have? Just asking because I see you use laser in your regimen and I just got a new one and plan to stick with it this time.

My story is complex.. it started with breakage.. from damage I did to my own (v long hair) hair trying to strip henna out.. worst thing I ever did. It eventuated from that to me panicking in case it was hair loss.. I was confused by my ponytail halving in size in a matter of a few weeks. A doctor found a few vitamin deficiencies which I started to correct (I was vegan), but I walked into a laser clinic, thinking I better check if something more serious is going on, and was sold a laser cap and "lotion" and told in 7 weeks, I would notice a significant difference on top of my head.
The lotion was minoxidil, I had a massive shed, which made things worst, I locked myself in the house for a month in fear over what on earth was going on.. couldn't concentrate on work etc. I used the laser, but I am, scared to do that now in case it causes shedding.. I ended up going to a hair loss place that focuses on herbal, they did a close up of my scalp. Saw the hair on the back of my head was good, the follicles a little thin at the front. Said it would recover from the minoxidil, but I could use their system if I wanted. They put me on the 101 hair system (at home use) , The shedding stopped in a few days, and the hair is starting to thicken on top.. cannot speak highly enough of them.
But I look different (to myself) from how I used to.. my hair has lost volume, and it has affected my confidence.. I know it will recover.. but hair ( long hair more so) takes time to do so.. 1/2 years. Plus I am still fearful about slipping back..
My hair is my identity, everyone knows me for my hair.. soooo... I struggle.. should I keep using the laser..? Would it make th8ings worst..some of the laser reviews on this site are not at all good!
Should I just keep using the lotion that seems to be helping (I won't stop that). My diet is good.. I also take Saw Palmetto which (against the scepticism on this site) has actually worked well for me to reduce shedding...
Anyway.. that's my story.. I now understand how important hair is...

I'm not sure how I would go if a guy told me he wore a wig or similar.. I'd prefer he would be natural... but a transplant.. no issue at all.. I don't know.. How do you feel on the male side in regard to women going through it? Do you notice hair.. does it make a difference if a woman has long hair?

If everything ticked for me in a guy . personality, connection, etc, I honestly wouldn't care what his hair was doing providing he didn't let himself "go" altogether.. i.e. get fat and unhealthy to the point we couldn't have sex.. Maybe Aussie girls are not as fussy.. who knows... all I know is that looking back recently, quite a few men had hair issues..

Last edited:

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I value a girls hair as a guy but companionship eventually becomes more important than hair alone. Actually, way more important if she is cool and otherwise good looking. I mean life can really suck so it is important to have somebody to connect with and if she didn’t have hair oh well use a wig and I’ll wear it when she’s not using it I guess lol. Your story is very similar to mine because my hair loss wasn’t all that bad until I damaged my scalp and hair with minoxidil and nizoral. Are these herbal vitamins or a topical liquid that can be bought online. I am looking for an effective all natural topical because my scalp just does accept anything drying.

Cate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I value a girls hair as a guy but companionship eventually becomes more important than hair alone. Actually, way more important if she is cool and otherwise good looking. I mean life can really suck so it is important to have somebody to connect with and if she didn’t have hair oh well use a wig and I’ll wear it when she’s not using it I guess lol. Your story is very similar to mine because my hair loss wasn’t all that bad until I damaged my scalp and hair with minoxidil and nizoral. Are these herbal vitamins or a topical liquid that can be bought online. I am looking for an effective all natural topical because my scalp just does accept anything drying.

Yes, they can. You can access them via this website. They are good IME https://www.101.com.au/101-hair-formula Or write to the clinic I go to
https://www.aushair.com.au/. Maybe they can tell you somewhere local that stocks them They are good, and there may be a clinic close to you that uses them. In addiction I also take a general hair protein drink which covers you off on a total balance of Vits and minerals, https://www.mhra.com.au/shop/help-hair-protein-shake/ (nothing artificial). Hope this works for you. There are no side effects and I honestly think it is worth a go. These products have ,without doubt made a difference to my journey. I also use Activance products, the professional line (which I get from a hair dresser that stocks them, they are not generally available to the public, althugh you can get the line that is not the professional line (a little weaker in the ingredients.) . Not sure if they are doing anything in addition to the above, but they make my hair look good. Also take Fusion hair tonic...

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
The experiment only proved that women cant identify men.

I had to vomit Eminem's Mom's spaghetti after seeing these lesbians go at eachother.