This morning

camobear777

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair loss is the first thing I thought about this morning. Getting thin on top has been a tough battle and since I have male pattern baldness I know I better enjoy having the hair I do now. It seems as the day goes on I think about my male pattern baldness less but man it really sux.

jeffsss

Reaction score
camobear777 said:
My hair loss is the first thing I thought about this morning. Getting thin on top has been a tough battle and since I have male pattern baldness I know I better enjoy having the hair I do now. It seems as the day goes on I think about my male pattern baldness less but man it really sux.

i see you've been taking propecia since 04'
is it working for you? how long till you saw results if any.

camobear777

Established Member
Reaction score
The first 6 months on Propeica were probably my best. When I started I was pretty thick on front but slightly thin on my vertex. After being diagnosed with male pattern baldness I knew it was the best option to get on Propeica. Now almost 13 months later into treatment, I have been mainting but no re-growth. I seem to be losing much more on my front and temple areas lately but surprisingly I am the same on my vertex as when I first started. Being into my second year on Propeica I am going to give it some more time and just hope for the best.

Cheers