This Is The End. Baldness Is A f*****g Deathpill. Just Kys Already.

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women love an ambitious man who knows how to take control, has multiple hobbies, and has interests outside of chronic masturbation.

GqNyFz4S_400x400.png
Slow clap for the runescape reference

blackg

Reaction score
I believe the third-person plural pronoun is correct when referring to plural nouns, but maybe my knowledge of the English grammar is not that good.
I was referring to how you collectively described women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah bro the word you're looking for is "she're", at least until we think of something less obviously toxic and offensive.

Have some respect this is politically correct 2k17.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lsYy87a.jpg

honestly this guy is the best looking male i've ever seen
i'd happily sacrifice a malnourished african child for these aesthetics

@rclark does it make you uncomfortable seeing men this good looking?

i'll drop a bomb on african village easily

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would probably blow up a hospital just to have that face and hair for one day, to know what it feels like to be above average..

Hes not above average hes godlike genetics/.

When I leave this world, the thing that I probably will regret the most is having never ever been a sexual subject that women desired, like this man instead is.

I have always been the one who had to try and show women that I was "worth" it. A completely different, and less enticing, perspective.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I leave this world, the thing that I probably will regret the most is having never ever been a sexual subject that women desired, like this man instead is.

I have always been the one who had to try and show women that I was "worth" it. A completely different, and less enticing, perspective.
f*** m8 can you be more depressing than that?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** m8 can you be more depressing than that?
Sorry! :D

But I absolutely am not the only one who thinks that. Once I saw an interview to a very intellectual film director, Pupi Avati, who was asked "what would you have wanted to ask life that you didn't get?"

He replied: "I wish I had known what it means to be a handsome man".

We are talking here about a successful film director, not of a troll on a hair loss forum.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Also even though this video was not uploaded for balding,almost 95/98% comments were regarding hair loss.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss is the most brutal blow on a man. I only leave my house to throw the garbage and sometimes I store garbage until im forced to get it out.
I also go out to buy more useless hairloss treatments and im entering NW2. When im NW3 i'll kill myself, or buy one of those Quiff wigs and say bye to any chances of a normal life ever. I'll jump into a volcano at age 50 so my wig cannot be found.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss is the most brutal blow on a man. I only leave my house to throw the garbage and sometimes I store garbage until im forced to get it out.
I also go out to buy more useless hairloss treatments and im entering NW2. When im NW3 i'll kill myself, or buy one of those Quiff wigs and say bye to any chances of a normal life ever. I'll jump into a volcano at age 50 so my wig cannot be found.

Lol. I know it's not supposed to be funny because I feel similarly, it's just reading these kinds of posts makes you laugh in a kind of twisted way while staring at the screen in some kind of catatonic state thinking "f*****g hell we are all so fucked it's ridiculous".

Kinda on the border of total apathy and just going somewhat mental from this daily hair loss life. Fucked up.