This Is The End. Baldness Is A f*****g Deathpill. Just Kys Already.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Second guy still looks pretty good IMO.

Show these pictures to assholes that say "It's just hair bro."

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
It's just hair bro.

These images show the real devastation that hairloss is. These images should go viral to raise awareness. For f*ck's sake.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
In my opinion:

1: from slayer --> to basement dweller
2: from good looking guy --> to masculine looking guy. Actually he pulls it off the best.
3: Italian looking gentleman --> to second line run of the mill albanian gangster from Taken 1, like Marco from Tropoja
4: good looking guy --> just lol. like a bald Zac Efron.
5: slayer --> same as 3. or maybe a football hooligan.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid thread:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A guy who works with me in a club is bald and small 5″9 and a monster ladykiller!
He fucks so many girls and he is NW4

14470654_10154259020282740_367.jpg
Yeah, I know a few men like this. If you just judged things by this forum you would think its not possible but it clearly is.

He looks a bit naughty, maybe a bad boy, a lot of women like that in a man.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the only one who is really adversely affected in that sequence is O'pry, surprisingly. The rest would still pull easily. Just f*****g lol at the retarded dualism of lookism aspies who go "ohh jason statham, what a slayer! so masc!" with his balding - not even attempting to hide it- shiny head, but think a balding david gandy wouldn't get laid. :rolleyes:

since chronic depressive narcissists love this stuff, heres a real redpill: if you're ugly without hair, you were ugly with hair. It was over before it even began

;)

Damn son do you always miss the point by this size of a margin?

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have become a reclusive workaholic, with no social life. Otherwise I would have killed myself long, long ago. I would kill myself right now if it weren't for my job and hobbies.
Do you just plan on doing that the rest of your life or living in the moment ? I think so realistic. I'm only 22 and I don't think I could be like that the rest of my life. Your hobbies ?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know a few men like this. If you just judged things by this forum you would think its not possible but it clearly is.

He looks a bit naughty, maybe a bad boy, a lot of women like that in a man.
exactly he is manly with tattoos. MASCULIINITY THEORY

also gandy and the guy above him pull off the baldness quite well. guy above gandy doesnt even go down hardly imo. 1 point at most. and gandy goes down just 1 or so points

again, MASCULINITY

the rest of them though its just like . . . damn lol

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
lsYy87a.jpg

honestly this guy is the best looking male i've ever seen
i'd happily sacrifice a malnourished african child for these aesthetics

@rclark does it make you uncomfortable seeing men this good looking?

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sure looks sh*t, but to be fair Jude Law hairstyle really isn't the best one for most people.
I think for fairness' sake, these photoshops should be completely clean shaved, since thats the look most baldies would go for at that norwood.

absolutely right. even with only the forelock puff shaved theyd all look better

shookwun

Reaction score
lsYy87a.jpg

honestly this guy is the best looking male i've ever seen
i'd happily sacrifice a malnourished african child for these aesthetics

@rclark does it make you uncomfortable seeing men this good looking?
Good every day aesthetics for pussy slaying

Easy to maintain with good genetics

shookwun

Reaction score
My favourite hobbies are playing the piano and painting, but I also love reading and playing videogames. So I won't die of boredom and I rarely waste time, that's for sure.
Women love an ambitious man who knows how to take control, has multiple hobbies, and has interests outside of chronic masturbation.

GqNyFz4S_400x400.png

Reactions: Alk

shookwun

Reaction score
here's what a pianist i listen to looks like @Dante92

220px-KevinKern_PRphoto_pstudio.jpg

he makes beautiful music though lol
Run moby game

Study liberal arts, Live in a down town flat, ride a fixie bike to work, wear frameless glasses, and sport designer stubble. Hang around starbucks while discussing your latest gig which you actively blog about on tumblr.

moby-003.jpg