this girl i had sex with on NYE...

G

...she always argued about old people. there was a guy who approached her girlfriend and he had hairloss. i think he was maybe in his twenties but he looked older due to his hairloss. and my girlfriend in spe didnt like him. i think it was coz he looked so old , which was coz of his hairloss.

i wouldnt have had sex with this girl if i hadnt used concealor which leave my hair like normal hair. damn sux somehow. what if she gona find out that i use concealor? will she leave me?

she is 20. i think girls in this age care about hairloss. f***. i need hair. asap. any suggestions?

G

Congrats on your "conquest" :lol:

I think you should conceal your hairloss as long as possible. Your hair has been improving a lot in the recent weeks. Who knows in a few months you maybe won´t need Toppik anymore. Just stick with your treatments and you will be fine!

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't know man, if you have to hide who you are or what you really look like from your girlfriend, it sounds like the relationship is going to go nowhere and your're going to be awfully stressed out about it the whole time. I think you should find someone who likes you even without the concealer.

s.a.f

Reaction score
So whats the situation with this girl since you had sex? Its possible that for her it was just a 1 night stand especially since you never knew her before the 1st night you slept with her. Emotions run high on events like NYE and people get carried away in the excitment of the moment. I'm guessing alcohol was also involved, are you sure she's even actualy interested in a relationship. Get all this straight before you start thinking about her as youre g/f. If you are stressing too much as to wether you can keep her interested then the relationship is doomed. (Sorry to cast a downer on things I hope I've got it wrong and congrats on successfully 'losing it' maybe this will be a boost to your self esteem).

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
If she starts uttering words about hair-- just stick your dick in her mouth. No more worries from there :D

G

porajj said:
If she starts uttering words about hair-- just stick your dick in her mouth. No more worries from there :D

lol

well actually i dont know if she would like me without my concealors too and if she would care. i hope she would like me without it too. and i hope she would accept that i have to wear them.

anyway, she already calls me "lovey" and wants to see me again. i think i could get together with her.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
porajj said:

Thats definately a right thing to do to a b**ch who would point to your hair loss problem. Its like saying to a woman she has gained weight.

G

i dont know what she thinks about hairloss. it just seems that she doesnt like older people. but hairloss makes you looking older. i just hope she doesnt care about hairloss or im fucked.

SheddingVic

Reaction score
this is what I can't understand

does the lack of hair, in anyway, affect how sex was for her? C'ome on... these are the loser broads that you guys don't want in your lives.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SheddingVic said:
this is what I can't understand

does the lack of hair, in anyway, affect how sex was for her? C'ome on... these are the loser broads that you guys don't want in your lives.

But they could say the same thing about guys and fat chicks. I'm sure a fat chick feels the same, but it sure as hell doesn't look as nice. I'm sure hair is the same way for chicks. But crap like height is BS and chicks are just being way too picky. It's hilarious that 5'1 chicks demand 6'+ guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
recboi said:
But crap like height is BS and chicks are just being way too picky. It's hilarious that 5'1 chicks demand 6'+ guys.

sh*t thats Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Russel Crowe (amongst others) F*cked then ! :p

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
you know what, reading all your guys troubles, and bad stories really give me the strength to go on.

get on a damn regime that works, it all starts with the cash. get some.

check my blog

G

Why don´t you have pictures on your site to prove your claims? You know one picture says more than a thousand words.... :roll:

G

TheHairGrower said:
you know what, reading all your guys troubles, and bad stories really give me the strength to go on.

get on a damn regime that works, it all starts with the cash. get some.

check my blog

you need to remove that link from your signature right now. and stop advertising your sh*t on here. this is the second time that i've told you to stop. if you want to advertise on here then you can pay the owner just like everyone else.

dutch

Reaction score
jayman what the hell you talking of? he has great pictures of his progress:
hairline.JPG

if that don't work, try http://bp0.blogger.com/_O7vuUOE5o8w/Rav ... irline.JPG

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
whooahhh sorrryyyyy

yeeesh

anyways, i will have pics soon, not everyone has a digi cam.

G

why is the link still there? you need to remove it or you will end up getting removed.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
why is the link still there? you need to remove it or you will end up getting removed.

Do you have the power to ban him? I mean its so painfully obvious he is a spammer peddling his product. Read his replies to the messages posted. Its clear he doesn't even read the posts and just makes generic comments.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
JayMan said:

Do you have the power to ban him? I mean its so painfully obvious he is a spammer peddling his product. Read his replies to the messages posted. Its clear he doesn't even read the posts and just makes generic comments.

no i dont unfortunately. but if he keeps it up ill let cassin know.