thinning eteem's 1 month success

thinning_esteem

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I started my regime a little less than a month ago and I'm pretty happy with the results.
Just to recap: I've always had a hairline that went far back at the temples, and over the past few years have been noticeing the middle thinning in a triangle pattern.
I first started with vitimin B6 about a month ago, then about 2 weeks later started Biotine,MSM and Nizoral.
I finally caved and started using the bottle of 2% minoxidil that I had. Here's the funny part, I've only been using it for a week and I swear I can see results.
The hair that was thinning seems to have thickened up a bit, and there is now almost full coverage of my temples. The thinnest part being the hairline in the middle also seems to have started sprouting small hairs. Shedding is very minimal now also.
The only time I become aware of my problem is when my hair is wet.
The only side effects that I've seen( may be in my head) are acne on different parts of my body, ie: shoulder, knees etc, nothing serios. Also the parts of my head where I apply the minoxidil seems to have lightened from medium brown to dirty blonde(which I like)
I hope I keep gaining, man what a confidence boost!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't use minoxidil but i have acne on my knees. Red dots basically, not like the acne that's oily on your face.

It seems that about the same time that this acne appeared on my knees when my hair loss began to show itself.

I've pondered the correlation but congrats on your success so far.