Theradome lazer helmet

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone tryed the Theradome lazer helmet?
I figured i would give it a try, since i have the money to spend with my new job.
Wil use it whith revivogen. Stopped propecia after sides creeping up.
This wil be my last stand... no point with hair transplant if i cant keep the other hairs stable.. then shaving wil be it. Il give it a 6-12 month try.
And keep you guys updated, to bad the propecia had to be given up after almost 7 years.. but **** happends.
Feedback would be fun if others have had some sucksess with this.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok so its a newcommer, and they are starting to ship them out now... pre orders first .. so mine wil probably arrive in late desember. Going to be interesting to se if it gives any effect, wont really waste that much of my time anyway since i can watch a tv episode while having it on :p
Only thing i gues is that i could have had a really nice weekend out on the prowl for that money.. but i feel its interesting to test it out and see if it gives a effect. next update when it arrives ^^

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its a pre order, so it ships now.. and wil arive in probably 2 weeks or so. when it arives i wil continue my updates :)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Got it yesterday, and did first treatment, great and easy to use.. just have it on while at home watching tv :)
But im considering using it a bit more often then they teste twice a week... ones a day shouldnt be a problem

tonybld352

Reaction score
It worked for me, I have been ussing it since september and my hair really looks better. But I can no speak for other people this is just my case ;)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...results-before-after-pics?highlight=theradome

But good luck with it. May want to be careful with once a day- unless they have some actual evidence that it works better that way.

Well thats what the creator did, it seems to be ok as long as over 12-24 hours have passed.
Shouldnt see any huge changes before 3-6 motnhs anyway so i wont be here updating to much, but im going to try to keep some photos etc so i can show if there are any good changes, (let it grow out a few days then take photo, do the same after some months)
two weeks have passed ca and the theredome is stil working, 20 min is no hasle since i do watch a litle tv or read alot so... goes fast.
And im loving the fact that i do not have any chem toppik crap, water retention is alsow gone and other sides from my internal and external usage of products.

- - - Updated - - -

September?? where you a test subject?? Since they started the shipping of pre orders in desember... ?
Would be great if you had some photo's and could share. and if you dont have, could you explain in what degree your hair has improved`?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
eehm, its just suposed to be 20 minutes.. the break period should be minimum 12-24 hours between treatments. So doing it for 12 hours would be more harmfull then helpfull, overstimulation. most people use it 2-3 times a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Great... getting negative rates just for testing out something new and sharing.... lol... thats a great way to encourage people to share and test new stuff, thanks FredTheBelgian thats quite grown up of you.

Jacob

Reaction score
It worked for me, I have been ussing it since september and my hair really looks better. But I can no speak for other people this is just my case ;)

And there one shows up. First time poster.

- - - Updated - - -

Well thats what the creator did, it seems to be ok as long as over 12-24 hours have passed.
Shouldnt see any huge changes before 3-6 motnhs anyway so i wont be here updating to much, but im going to try to keep some photos etc so i can show if there are any good changes, (let it grow out a few days then take photo, do the same after some months)
two weeks have passed ca and the theredome is stil working, 20 min is no hasle since i do watch a litle tv or read alot so... goes fast.
And im loving the fact that i do not have any chem toppik crap, water retention is alsow gone and other sides from my internal and external usage of products.

The creator? Seriously? Have you seen his pictures? And then the same "creator" that doesn't respond to questions? Has no other progress pics? etc

Ppl are already posting about shedding with the blame thing. And they said their product would magically not involve shedding. Here's one such quote:

Our device has absolutely no shedding effects

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea im not a big fan, and never realy belive 1st time posters, real shame actually as they always bring more doubt to a product then they do good even if they do say posetive things.
And his so claimed start up date seems off to me, as i belive the pre order shipping started earliest in desember....
I do agree that the results do look to good to be true. But im just testing this product to se if it works or not since i can take the plunge without $795 doing me harm.
And the forum wil get confirmation if it sucks just as much as people belive or if it has some good results. After that people can be free to make up their own mind.
But would you be able to respond to every curious balding forum guy out there? If you are in the startup launch of your product? im sure there are probably alot more then a fev e-mails from this site... I actually found a spot where they used to answhere questions about the research, and their helmet. But as forums go there are always a big amount of trolls that bash and crap on products before they have been tested.. so they stayed away from forums after that.
But anyway, i wil know if it works for me in a few months, then if its crap you and many students can save that cask for other stuff, i do know the big 3 works great, i was on them for 6 years my self so. Or if it does work, as i am sceptical of, feel free to bash the results and eventually the pictures as i dont really care if people do.
Se you at next update :D

Jacob

Reaction score
If you're referring to them not being able to handle all the emails etc..that would be nonsense. Over in another forum(where they agreed to participate) weeks went by w/out answers, yet other ppl were getting responses via email(at least to SOME questions). I had emailed and pointed out the questions- in case they hadn't been to the site to see them. I got a response..saying that Tamim would be asked and as soon as she got the answers, she'd post them. Two more weeks went by- nothing. Emailed again and was told once she left her current position she'd have more time to respond in the forum and to emails etc. So it was just another delay tactic. The forum questions(what does that tell you that they couldn't answer those) were also asked via email..other questions have been asked since then- nobody gets answers. Except today- after months of having no response to the questions regarding Tamim's before/afters, we magically get a bunch of excuses for not having progress pictures and/or better pictures. This after some other poster besides the frail old man(who thinks proof is running your fingers through hair that has grown out) dared to post a response he had gotten on just that subject. But all the other questions? Still delaying those.

The excuse that they were being bashed so they stopped answering questions is 1)False and 2)Juvenile. They had plenty of time to answer the questions before we started questioning them and picking them apart. And imagine all the companies out there cowering in the corner because some forum members were being meanies.

But I agree with you- USE the thing. Unless the thing stops working there's no sense in not using it.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're referring to them not being able to handle all the emails etc..that would be nonsense. Over in another forum(where they agreed to participate) weeks went by w/out answers, yet other ppl were getting responses via email(at least to SOME questions). I had emailed and pointed out the questions- in case they hadn't been to the site to see them. I got a response..saying that Tamim would be asked and as soon as she got the answers, she'd post them. Two more weeks went by- nothing. Emailed again and was told once she left her current position she'd have more time to respond in the forum and to emails etc. So it was just another delay tactic. The forum questions(what does that tell you that they couldn't answer those) were also asked via email..other questions have been asked since then- nobody gets answers. Except today- after months of having no response to the questions regarding Tamim's before/afters, we magically get a bunch of excuses for not having progress pictures and/or better pictures. This after some other poster besides the frail old man(who thinks proof is running your fingers through hair that has grown out) dared to post a response he had gotten on just that subject. But all the other questions? Still delaying those.

The excuse that they were being bashed so they stopped answering questions is 1)False and 2)Juvenile. They had plenty of time to answer the questions before we started questioning them and picking them apart. And imagine all the companies out there cowering in the corner because some forum members were being meanies.

But I agree with you- USE the thing. Unless the thing stops working there's no sense in not using it.

Ah well wouldnt be the first product that didnt work, wil try to keep you guys updated on my monthly tests just to check it out anyway since i have it.
What is your regiment at the moment jacob?

Jacob

Reaction score
Is that a question from you or for someone else? :wave: I don't know if I should answer or say that's something that can only be discussed via pm. I mean..if something like the Theradome that you'd think others would love to hear about needs to be discussed underground..wait..that's because there was nothing to discuss.

All kidding aside..and apologies if you don't get the inside joke there...I currently am winding down my use of a # of Elsom Research products and recently added The Skin Revolution topical. A monolaurin and essential oils scalp/rinse off product...various shampoos..supplements..etc. And actually do still use Capillogain and Dermatopoietin but not on a daily basis either. Actually the only one I currently use daily is the Skin Revolution one..everything else I'm rotating. I can be more specific on the names of the products if you're that curious..but I'd have to pm you. Just kidding...

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea i got it :p
Well there isnt much more to discuss about the theredome, think we cover most bases at the moment.. wait for more stuff then ^^.
Yea i was using alot of products earlier as well, propecia, rogain, nizoral, revita, Foligen/copper peptides +spectral something gel and tricomin.
I should have been bald quite early but kept it to 30, now it was to difuse so i quit them al and shaved, have lost some more before starting theradome.. and now just testing to se if this thing can help, and it got its challange since i used alot of products trying to keep what i had, in the end it just slowed it and gave me maybe +8 years.
Good luck on your regiment Jacob, may we find the holy grail soon :D

Jacob

Reaction score
Well there is one other thing to mention..again. For some odd reason the person so in touch with the CEO and pm club leader and shil..i mean poster in another forum.. still doesn't understand that the Theradome FDA approval had nothing to do with the specific lasers and helmet that is Theradome. The FDA approval was based upon the MEP 90 clinical device.

Now why the FDA would allow that..well the FDA is screwed up. It's possible I'm missing something here..but so far no one has responded with anything saying otherwise. Any "results" submitted to the FDA were most likely those from the MEP 90.

BTW..I will be adding this http://www.regeron.com/sub02_repilosome_1.php and possibly a Fullerene and SOD etc combo...but am waiting for things to warm up around here- I'd prefer to not receive frozen products. I doubt either will be the holy grail..but I do like to experiment(I realize for some that doesn't count unless you mix up your own topical :woot: ) and rotate things around.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, your posts are so entertaining. If you "smell" a scam or a shill, we can count on you to appear in that thread and find the truth behind the scenes. "That" thread that mentions you was rather entertaining as well. You have definitely made a name for yourself in the hair loss community as a true devil's advocate and truth seeker. I still use my Laser Cap and I do think LLT does help "thicken up" existing hairs and make them stronger so you shed less. But to claim that something will not cause a shed is definitely unbelievable.

One thing I can definitely say all these years is that minoxidil is probably the best growth stimulant out there and when used with Propecia and LLT, I think the results are definitely enhanced and more long term. Ironically, you don't use any of them. I know you like "natural" ingredients and so do I but sometimes you have to make some sacrifices to keep a few more hair follicles stimulated. I went thru a shed(minor) but I noticed it but things did come back and now I am seeing regrowth in my hairline which was dormant for the last few years. I think it helps to rotate different things like you said. Overall, if I keep my hair short and get a choppy cut, it still looks better than most non-hispanic men my age. I still believe hispanics have the best hair hands down. I can't compete with them.:)

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that a question from you or for someone else? :wave: I don't know if I should answer or say that's something that can only be discussed via pm. I mean..if something like the Theradome that you'd think others would love to hear about needs to be discussed underground..wait..that's because there was nothing to discuss.

All kidding aside..and apologies if you don't get the inside joke there...I currently am winding down my use of a # of Elsom Research products and recently added The Skin Revolution topical. A monolaurin and essential oils scalp/rinse off product...various shampoos..supplements..etc. And actually do still use Capillogain and Dermatopoietin but not on a daily basis either. Actually the only one I currently use daily is the Skin Revolution one..everything else I'm rotating. I can be more specific on the names of the products if you're that curious..but I'd have to pm you. Just kidding...

Hi Jacob
I like the product of Skin revolution (*)
I see that the lotion has not water, i remember 10 years ago when I formulated one similar
surely not regrowth but a good scalp, is it so?
(*)Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Geranium Hydrosol, Rosemary Hydrosol, Lupine Amino Acids, Organic Strawberry, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice (Coconut Endosperm), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate (Bamboo Isoflavones), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut Lipids), Goji Berry Seed Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Unrefined Argan Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Unrefined Black Cumin Seed Oil, Phosphatidylcholine (Sunflower), Usnea Tincture, Organic Amla (Indian gooseberry), Wildcrafted Chaparral Leaf, Organic Dong Quai Root, Organic Saw Palmetto Berry, Wildcrafted Shavegrass Herb (Horsetail), Organic Fenugreek Seed, Organic Burdock Root, Hops Flower, Organic Gotu Kola, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom of Immortality), Polygonum multiflorum Root (Fo-ti / He-shou-wu), Black Bean, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Organic Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Organic Aphanizomenon flos aquae (Blue Green Algae) Extract, Organic Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract, Organic Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract, Organic Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) Extract, Organic Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Organic Althaea officinalis (Marshmellow Root) Extract, Organic Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, DL Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Sclerotium Gum, Bhringraj Co2 (Eclipta Alba), Chili Seed, Ylang-ylang, Patchouli, Orange Sweet, Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol, Long Island White Marcy Russet Potato Vodka, Citric Acid, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *ECOCERT Approved | Warning: Contains Essential Oils Shake Well | Balanced pH 4.5-5.5 | Safe for Color Treated Hair PET Amber Plastic Bottle: Protects products from sun – BPA Free – Recycle code 1

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, your posts are so entertaining. If you "smell" a scam or a shill, we can count on you to appear in that thread and find the truth behind the scenes. "That" thread that mentions you was rather entertaining as well. You have definitely made a name for yourself in the hair loss community as a true devil's advocate and truth seeker. I still use my Laser Cap and I do think LLT does help "thicken up" existing hairs and make them stronger so you shed less. But to claim that something will not cause a shed is definitely unbelievable.

One thing I can definitely say all these years is that minoxidil is probably the best growth stimulant out there and when used with Propecia and LLT, I think the results are definitely enhanced and more long term. Ironically, you don't use any of them. I know you like "natural" ingredients and so do I but sometimes you have to make some sacrifices to keep a few more hair follicles stimulated. I went thru a shed(minor) but I noticed it but things did come back and now I am seeing regrowth in my hairline which was dormant for the last few years. I think it helps to rotate different things like you said. Overall, if I keep my hair short and get a choppy cut, it still looks better than most non-hispanic men my age. I still believe hispanics have the best hair hands down. I can't compete with them.:)

Well you probably noticed I was initially interested in the Theradome- looked cool and all. Things started to just not add up..they couldn't/wouldn't answer certain questions...then I find out the lasers used are not the same as the ones in the device they used to get their "FDA approval"..etc etc. In-between all this you have some goofballs that pretend they have all the answers- one even talks to the CEO and runs his fingers through his hair :uglylol: ...but had nothing to add to the discussion. And still don't- they still don't realize or want to acknowledge some of the things we've brought up.

Do you think you'd be where you are today(hair-wise) w/out the LaserCap?

And yeah..I'm tempted to try a minoxidil product at least on some select areas. finasteride- no thanks. Maybe topically..one of those mega-Spectral products or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jacob
I like the product of Skin revolution (*)
I see that the lotion has not water, i remember 10 years ago when I formulated one similar
surely not regrowth but a good scalp, is it so?
(*)Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Geranium Hydrosol, Rosemary Hydrosol, Lupine Amino Acids, Organic Strawberry, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice (Coconut Endosperm), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate (Bamboo Isoflavones), Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut Lipids), Goji Berry Seed Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Unrefined Argan Oil, Organic Cold-Pressed Unrefined Black Cumin Seed Oil, Phosphatidylcholine (Sunflower), Usnea Tincture, Organic Amla (Indian gooseberry), Wildcrafted Chaparral Leaf, Organic Dong Quai Root, Organic Saw Palmetto Berry, Wildcrafted Shavegrass Herb (Horsetail), Organic Fenugreek Seed, Organic Burdock Root, Hops Flower, Organic Gotu Kola, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom of Immortality), Polygonum multiflorum Root (Fo-ti / He-shou-wu), Black Bean, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Organic Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Organic Aphanizomenon flos aquae (Blue Green Algae) Extract, Organic Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract, Organic Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract, Organic Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) Extract, Organic Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Organic Althaea officinalis (Marshmellow Root) Extract, Organic Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, DL Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Sclerotium Gum, Bhringraj Co2 (Eclipta Alba), Chili Seed, Ylang-ylang, Patchouli, Orange Sweet, Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Organic Sugar Cane Alcohol, Long Island White Marcy Russet Potato Vodka, Citric Acid, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *ECOCERT Approved | Warning: Contains Essential Oils Shake Well | Balanced pH 4.5-5.5 | Safe for Color Treated Hair PET Amber Plastic Bottle: Protects products from sun – BPA Free – Recycle code 1

I love using it in the morning- it's like a leave-in conditioner. Gentle on the scalp. Regrowth? I wouldn't expect much..but it does contain a decent# of goodies that could help. I don't know if you remember that Regeron hGH topical from some years back. They added some growth factors etc so will be adding that to my regimen again soon.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I would not say the Laser Cap is a stand alone treatment but I do think it might enhance the other products. I still think minoxidil seems be the power house behind all success stories as long as you use Propecia to counteract the main cause of balding but I think you can get some success with just minoxidil and LLT but certainly not from the weak laser comb.