The mother of all questions

Kevlon

Reaction score
Long story short, did anybody ever recognize you wearing a system or did it ever fall off

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing for a number of years now and its only come off once when sleeping and that is because I left it a week too long before reattaching - that was in the first 3 months of wearing and never since.

Recognised? Hard to measure unless someone has said something and thats never happened. Of course, you come into contact with hundreds of people a day if you live in a city and I am sure some people will notice the great hair and wonder how? but no one has ever said anything or asked.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
My EX GF found out I was wearing a piece when she ripped it off during sex.

**Notice I said "EX GF". Apparently she doesn't date bald guys.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't and have never worn a hair system.

I have been wearing for a number of years now and its only come off once when sleeping and that is because I left it a week too long before reattaching - that was in the first 3 months of wearing and never since.

Recognised? Hard to measure unless someone has said something and thats never happened. Of course, you come into contact with hundreds of people a day if you live in a city and I am sure some people will notice the great hair and wonder how? but no one has ever said anything or asked.

It currently states in your regimen that you're happy with using a hair system. I'm glad you are content with using one. :)

Funny! :laugh:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless I can skydive while having sex, the piece is not strong enough according to the Belgian :)

- - - Updated - - -

You got some a$$ though, so I wonder who feels more hurt :laugh:

Kevlon

Reaction score
Well as I said these two questions are the most I'm curious about. Even though I still have hair (diffuse thinner) and I'm on finasteride for 8 weeks im also looking into the future. What I have been seeing on YouTube about hair systems is amazing!! I sometime even think it would be great to have that hair now even its a system. Is it hard to maintain without a club?

Noah

Reaction score
With the adhesives available nowadays a hairpiece should never come off except when you want it to.

As to whether people can spot them, that depends on the quality of the piece and how well it is cut in and maintained. If you buy from a good seller, get a good cut-in and take reasonable care of the unit (including replacing it before it wears out) it will be undetectable to the sight. I have never been spotted since I started wearing the lightweight lace units that I wear now, or at least I have never had any indication that my piece was spotted.

Undetectable to the touch is far more difficult to achieve, and I have written my experiences of that on another thread this morning.

Stay away from the "Hair Club" type places would be my advice.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are willing to put in the research and patience then DIY will work out not only cheaper, but with more options and better informed than hair clubs.

You need to work with a good supplier that will help you along the way so the piece you take is both practical and natural looking.

Kevlon

Reaction score
What i really didn't get and i read all this stuff here. Do you really go showering and sleeping for days with a hair system? How long do you guys wear it?

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, I keep mine on for 7 days at a time, but 14 days is quite feasible if necessary. The front hairline needs a little touch-up every 4 days or so. I shower in mine, no problem. I have even been scuba diving in mine.

Kevlon

Reaction score
Yes, I keep mine on for 7 days at a time, but 14 days is quite feasible if necessary. The front hairline needs a little touch-up every 4 days or so. I shower in mine, no problem. I have even been scuba diving in mine.

That sounds so great! I mean there is nothing better than having you own hair but thanks god there is an alternative wich looks pretty good even though it might be a little tricky to maintain. How much do you guys spend on your systems per year?

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any site where we can see real users and before/after pics? Seems people who use a system dont want to be ID'd. Maybe they should make a hidden forum so only fellow bald guys can see the pics.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair system are fine but what about like...sports, Hair can get pulled. OR sex? I imagine being caught with that on when a woman isn't expecting it in bed would be petrifying.

George W Hitler

Reaction score
Hello y'all,

My system has never fallen...except last week because I am changing servicing and was looking for a new place. So, I am "keeping it alive" with tape everyday. Piece is "tired" too - and even at that - no one has ever noticed...or almost. My sister knows and one girl at work who's "spotting" me checks me too much so, I know that she knows something is going on...however - she cannot figure out what is going on. And...the reason is that most people just don't know about hair systems. Whenever someone looks at me strange (for example on bus) I will run my hand through my hair (I have a lace) to sort of "show" that it is my hair. I haven't been with a girl since I started wearing pieces - I don't know what I will do with the hows and whys...but...I will read more on this forum to find out... :)

George!

Edit: didn't see last question - I will be paying roughly $3,000 a year.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello y'all,

My system has never fallen...except last week because I am changing servicing and was looking for a new place. So, I am "keeping it alive" with tape everyday. Piece is "tired" too - and even at that - no one has ever noticed...or almost. My sister knows and one girl at work who's "spotting" me checks me too much so, I know that she knows something is going on...however - she cannot figure out what is going on. And...the reason is that most people just don't know about hair systems. Whenever someone looks at me strange (for example on bus) I will run my hand through my hair (I have a lace) to sort of "show" that it is my hair. I haven't been with a girl since I started wearing pieces - I don't know what I will do with the hows and whys...but...I will read more on this forum to find out... :)

George!

Edit: didn't see last question - I will be paying roughly $3,000 a year.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me, George.

Please let us know how things turn out if you ever do tell a girl that you have a piece glued to your head.

My guess is she'll set a new world record for the 100m dash...

George W Hitler

Reaction score
...well...it's not exactly like that... I haven't been steady with a girl for awhile but, it's not because of the hair. I'm getting bad vibes from this place. I thought that this was the part of the forum where people talked about hair system...?

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't let me scare you away, George

I've been trying to deal with this sh*t for years and I tend to get a little blunt when discussing it.

I doubt there's a person out there who despises this rotten condition more than me.

At any rate, your opinions are read and appreciated...