the lost temple! ( used just the big2 plus...)

NINJAX

Reaction score
hi guys!

ruling out stress! ruling out diet! ruling out chemical factors!
just plain old genes...labeled male pattern baldness!!!!

i have 12 uncles...they are all bald..with all the types! thinning.. receding...diffusing and 100 percent gone!!! they are all in there 40-70s

they started losing their hair as early as 20

im 26 with a serious genetic predisposition to baldness...it runs in the family and it looks like im "blessed" with the genetic makeup of having it too. so it has caused "staring into space" depression for me quite a few times a day..and moreso whenever someone notices it.

not going down without a fight! i will use my medical background( im a registered nurse) to fight and reverse this!

cut to the chase: my regimen
after much research into finding the most effective and safe method and cheapest of course cause thats all i can maintain this is it:

generic finasteride 1/4 tab daily any time in the morning( 1.25mg) why? cause in the long run it so much easier to cut it into 4 parts

minoxidil 5% 1 ml daily anytime im free why? cause in the long run i dont have that much time!!

a little bit of scalp massage( something i read in a really no BS site that doesnt sell me anything or takes advantage of me!)

avoiding muscle building exercise...i could explain it if u want...

and my article on taboo: masturbation ( it will explain its correlation)

been using it for 3 months now

1st month:bye2x to frontal hair...it has island.. and clearly transparent already.. receding frontal hairline was going fast and i noticed crown area lost a 1x1 inch area...and people started noticing(seriously)...even my uncle were accepting me in their "exclusive" club... used the regimen for a month
and noticed that falling hair stopped..itching on the minoxidil..maybe because of vasodilation?

2nd: month: falling hair stopped i guess cause itching kinda stopped and dandruff kinda dissapeared . rubbing my hair didnt cause falling hair like it used to

3rd month: im starting to notice baby hair on the frontal receding part..cud this be it? but it isnt the normal hair ..the one they call baby hair

i got some pics.. comments would be apreciated!!!! pay it forward!!! comment!

i shaved my head cause i thot thats where i was going anyway...i lost the front part and at the back too...huhuhuhu

if this post helps u in any way kindly let me know thank you!!!

Attachments

• first month.jpg
    first month.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 20,042
  • second month 1.jpg
    second month 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 19,984
  • second month 2.jpg
    second month 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 19,962
  • second month 3.JPG
    second month 3.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 614
  • 3rd month 1.jpg
    3rd month 1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 20,476
  • 3rd month 2.jpg
    3rd month 2.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 19,989
  • 3rd month 3.jpg
    3rd month 3.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 20,503

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: i dont wanna be a norwood 2 or three...

Congratulations. You had great results on the front. It looked like you were destined to be an Andre Agassi, but you've reversed it!

Keep it up.

NINJAX

Reaction score
Re: i dont wanna be a norwood 2 or three...

reckless said:
Congratulations. You had great results on the front. It looked like you were destined to be an Andre Agassi, but you've reversed it!

Keep it up.

thanks! yeah andrei agassi to the max.. good thing i got there in time... male pattern baldness had been scoring points against me a long time ..its time i got some points back

NINJAX

Reaction score
i forgot to include in my regimen..that i use a special soap instead of any shampoos

the soap i use really helps because it strips the scalp of the oil really well.
i noticed when i have oily scalp..falling hair becomes apparent... so ive been using it for a while really without really noticing what it has done. it really help stopping the falling hair and oiliness of the scalp. The hair seem to look thicker after washing and towel drying... so i gues its playing a part.

My theory...i think the soap i use has a property of breaking down the oil and maybe getting rid of the dht in the scalp? but it seems like superficial approach thats why i have the big 2...

i could recommend some soaps that ive used that produced these effects. but more importantly i attribute the little success i have so far to my big 2 regimen..its enough so far for me

NINJAX

Reaction score
hi guys! if ur reading this page FAVOR! leave a message or anything with ur problem or any thing u could add!

NINJAX

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
what is this special soap that you are using?

hey abovedagame

its a plant/fruit based soap locally found here...so it has an enzyme that breaks down the oil quite well .. i dont use shampoo anymore cause it doesnt do anything good for me and even causes more falling hair. not to mention it keeps my skin oil free. I think it has maintained my hair quite well.

i think like ketoconazole it has a property of breaking down dht. Ive read DHT is quite easy to break down by enzymes like the one i mentioned. plus its a good skin exfoliant;)

i could reccomend something..where are u from?

NINJAX

Reaction score
abovedagame said:

oh that was kinda short...ok mr usa ...so this soap i have has papain enzyme..from papaya .. i dont think u have it there unless u c*m over here...but ive tested sum on myself which has similar effects...u could use any plant acid soap for exfoliation:) il get back to you to see wats available there

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
what is your age please and why did you related masturbating on your success

plus

how your are braking down the sebum?

NINJAX

Reaction score
raj47 said:
what is your age please and why did you related masturbating on your success

plus

how your are braking down the sebum?

hey wait a minute i think u took it the wrong way...i meant that excess masturbation has a negative effect on the hair. il explain this further later. u can react violently if u want.

ok... breaking down the sebum... the soap i use has a plant ezyme...naturally enzymes have functions that break down components.. such as sebum or oil..for example...ur saliva contains enzymes to break down food components into simpler forms for easier digestion (im not saying u should put saliva on ur head) but this plant ezyme found in my soap (papain..google it) has a way of breaking down skin components and stripping of oil from the skin..thats why its used as an exfoliant and whitening system here. DHT is easily broken down by enzymes. but this is done topically. the approach is from the outer body. the purpose of the BIG2 is from with in. il put minoxidil sumwere in between.

on the taboo topic... its really a case to case basis u dont have to follow it if u feel it doesnt apply to u.. it involves negative feedback..for example ur dehydrated u lost alot of water..negative feedback to ur body will tell the kidneys not to expel water as to conserve it... doing the deed in excess will produce a surge in hormone production...so as to produce the lost fluid done with the deed. this will temporarily cause a surge and imbalance in the hormones..and if ur sensitive to one of the hormones components such as DHT(male pattern baldness culprit factor) it will affect ur hair and cause hairfall or miniturization.

not put in check hormones will become imbalance further speeding up the balding process.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm just wondering why u decided to use this bar soap on your head? especially since it's a "whitening" soap

NINJAX

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
i'm just wondering why u decided to use this bar soap on your head? especially since it's a "whitening" soap

good question! it was actually a semi accident...ive been using shampoos all my life..then soaps like these became a fad... one day i ran out of shampoo so i had no choice but to use them..at that time having oily hair was a nuisance...by the way i have tried other soaps but really didnt do wat this soap is doing... i felt and saw the hair was oil free and had more body and bounce to it...completely different from shampooss. and it made the scalp on my head really clean...it was only after 1 year that i noticed that its been keeping my hair intact...and especially feels well with the big2 im using..the results are good..

by the way i have used nizoral and made my comparisons..hehe my soap wins:) its funny we discover things that arent meant for the purpose they were made.. maybe like wen finasteride was discovered it was primarily used on prostate now we use it for male pattern baldness haha

VoteForPedro

Reaction score
NINJAX: you are very helpful. i wish i could return the favour of educating you and others...but i'm afraid i have much to learn. well...thanks so much and congrats on your results. keep on truckin'.

cheers
VFP