The Israeli–Palestinian conflict

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
Besides, Jewish identity is mostly mythical construct as they don't seem to be genetically any different from the Palestinians which should put to rest any suggestion of a chosen people with above average capabilities.

i've never said that, i even said that it it doesnt mean that Jewish are smarter (although imo, they are smarter then most islamic but that just an idea that cant be proven, just as to the rout question regarding the lands of Zion)
the two are actually blood related (via Ishmael the cousin of Esav)
tho i did mentioned an interesting fact that might explain some of the hatred towards Jewish people.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Jews are distinct in many of their genetic markers. They are not "indistinguishable" from modern Palestinians unless they are Jews that lived in Palestine and never migrated toward Turkey and into Europe.

Phenotypically they are different, too. Mostly lighter skinned (from intermixing with europeans in the past centuries), different look in the face.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, I've seen TV reports and once in a while they show pale Palestinians with light colored eyes.
It is no different in the Levant, there is a lot of phenotypes down there, in fact many immigrants from Lebanon have become stars in Latin American soap operas thanks to their white looks.
There you can find people that obviously have Sub-Saharan admixture, the stereotypical "semitic" look, and people that look like Bar Rafaeli
I think there is an exaggeration about the amount of admixture of Jews and Europeans and most of them retain the same looks they had at the time of the Roman invasion

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello tembo, I'm curious to know what background and country you come from?

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Take a wild guess based on my earlier post in this thread with the 3-4 links.

From a country that was colonized by Muslims and then Christians.

And the former were at least 100 times more brutal than the latter.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
tembo said:

Ok cool. Man you sound like the biggest dumb ***, just wanted to know where you were from.

Cassin

Reaction score
GrowingBack said:
tembo said:

Ok cool. Man you sound like the biggest dumb ***, just wanted to know where you were from.

settle down...you're making yourself look pretty bad here.