The Hairsite.com

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairsite sucks!!!! Just stopped by there for the first time, what a waste of time. Yeddie was postin some sh*t about how he got kicked off this site.... Oh well, I will never cheat on HairLossTalk.com again...

Mr T.

Established Member
Reaction score
They're a crazy bunch, eh? Go check out the Hair Multiplication Forum. Those people are deranged. Now personally, I think this Gho bloke is legit, but every five minutes some idiot is posting all of this speculation on HM that is completely off the wall.

Cheers.

Jeremy

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Go tell yeddie he's welcome to come back if he doesn't act like a psychotic freak again. We tend to weed out the mentally unstable and let them go wherever they end up. Interesting that he ended up on hairsite with the others.

David's a good guy. The posters there scare me though.

HairLossTalk.com

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I stopped reading there. Too many crackheads over there, and guys dumping draino/battery acid on their heads. Weird bunch.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i think the majority of people who flock to hairsite are people who proven treatments have failed, so they need to go to more drastic and experimental measures. i guess it's a good site if you want to see what's coming out from europe.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Ams99 said:
i think the majority of people who flock to hairsite are people who proven treatments have failed
True. I pity the newbies who end up there first, get immediately pulled into the "other" way of thinking and treatments, and never hear about what has the most potential to help. That's the danger of it.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Totally coincidentally, I ran across this post there. This is exactly what I am referring to in my post above. Look at how this guy articulates the sentiments of people there:

" It seems to me people here only believe in chemicals, everyone is yelling Propercia and Roagaine, and all else is proclaimed snake oil. I've tried Properica for a few days, and i'd rather be bald that use that poison. Rogain was all right, but apart from if being greasy, i don't think long regrowts is possible with it - on the close-up it looks there is regrowth, but it never grows longer than half an inch, and it doesn't get much thick. Even if it did, one whould have to ask oneself if he's prepared to put chemical drug on the head forever more."

Propercia and Roagaine? He tried it "for a few days" ?? and decided its poison? Chemical Drugs .... versus ... i guess .... God Made chemicals that are just as potent to the body? Sigh...

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, hairsite is a madhouse. Good to see that guy tried propecia out for a couple of days.... What a waste....

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i think the funniest one is the guy who puts tooth paste on his scalp because he claims it keeps the scalp clean.

giggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I agree..

I went to regrowth.com and then hairsite.com first. As a newbie, it made me feel sick...like there was absolutely no hope. Everyone was so cynical and the majority of posts were negative towards propecia and rogaine.

Luckily I was doing a search on google and found this site and it is undoubtedly the best on the net for hair loss information and experience. As soon as I found it, I first consulted a Dr and then got on propecia and minoxidil based on peoples experiences on this site.

HairLossTalk.com, do you do anything in the form of 'advertising' to get this site out there so newbies will know where to look? (Besides word of mouth)

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
If any more people come and post on this forum I will lose it :)
I can hardly keep up now :hairy:

lentara

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com rules! :D
I've searched the 'net far and wide and HairLossTalk.com is by far the best site there is.
It is the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be!!
(sorry, bret hart flashback there!) :wink:

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Totally coincidentally, I ran across this post there. This is exactly what I am referring to in my post above. Look at how this guy articulates the sentiments of people there:

" It seems to me people here only believe in chemicals, everyone is yelling Propercia and Roagaine, and all else is proclaimed snake oil. I've tried Properica for a few days, and i'd rather be bald that use that poison. Rogain was all right, but apart from if being greasy, i don't think long regrowts is possible with it - on the close-up it looks there is regrowth, but it never grows longer than half an inch, and it doesn't get much thick. Even if it did, one whould have to ask oneself if he's prepared to put chemical drug on the head forever more."

Propercia and Roagaine? He tried it "for a few days" ?? and decided its poison? Chemical Drugs .... versus ... i guess .... God Made chemicals that are just as potent to the body? Sigh...

He has spelling problems, I can tell you that much!

drinkrum

Reaction score
Stinger122 said:
HairlossTalk said:

He has spelling problems, I can tell you that much!

Well, he did try Propecia "for a few days." He's a finasteride veteran and can conclusively talk about the drug and its effects!

D.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
giggsy said:
HairLossTalk.com, do you do anything in the form of 'advertising' to get this site out there so newbies will know where to look? (Besides word of mouth)
Well we have been at the top of google for "hair loss" for the last 3 years. The last 2.5 years we were ranked # 1 there. Now we're around #4. Advertising, as you probably know, is a cost to benefit ratio situation. If you pay $100 to bring in 1,000 users, you have to make at least $200 off those users to justify the advertising. Since this is primarily an information site, I would end up spending $100 to advertise and get $0 return. So word of mouth it is.

You guys all post on other forums im sure. Bodybuilding, health, fitness, cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. The topic comes up from time to time there, so any assistance you can give mentioning us on those men related sites would be great.

HairLossTalk.com

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats How I found this site. I was frequenting HLH & someone there mentioned that HairLossTalk.com was a much better site and more informative, Since then I have been only once 2 HLH.

Thanks a LOT HairLossTalk.com. This is a gr8 site.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
giggsy said:
Well we have been at the top of google for "hair loss" for the last 3 years. The last 2.5 years we were ranked # 1 there. Now we're around #4. Advertising, as you probably know, is a cost to benefit ratio situation. If you pay $100 to bring in 1,000 users, you have to make at least $200 off those users to justify the advertising. Since this is primarily an information site, I would end up spending $100 to advertise and get $0 return. So word of mouth it is.

You guys all post on other forums im sure. Bodybuilding, health, fitness, cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. The topic comes up from time to time there, so any assistance you can give mentioning us on those men related sites would be great.

HairLossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com I dont know how good you are in it, but if you make your index page more search engine friendly you could probably get back on the top.

Redbone

Reaction score
Those fools over there are all interested in the infamous and often controversial Dr. Gho.