The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The internet is corrupting your mind. The internet and social media have been proven to increase perceptions of others' sexual activity levels. For example if you survey kids in high school, they all think their friends are f*****g like crazy, and are embarrassed they are not "keeping up". When if you look at the data, that's true for almost all of them, and very few people are f*****g at all.

Our generation has fewer lifetime sexual partners than our parents. Age of first sexual encounter is stable or increasing not decreasing.

It's just better clickbait to write articles about "hookup culture" (which barely exists) than it is to write about how we're becoming more like Japan every year.

It's all smoke and mirrors that is completely unsupported by the data.
Maybe its just my friends.

At uni I saw my mates get laid nearly every weekend.

Even where I live now - my house mate slept with 7 women in the last year - I'm of a similar number.

Maybe there are some who never have sex and they skewer the numbers as well.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe its just my friends.

At uni I saw my mates get laid nearly every weekend.

Even where I live now - my house mate slept with 7 women in the last year - I'm of a similar number.

Maybe there are some who never have sex and they skewer the numbers as well.

Chads hang out with other Chads. This is natural. Chads always form Chadpacks.

Every time I have made friends with a Chadpack it's always been incredibly awkward and eventually I just decide to stop hanging out with them because I can't stand being around them and their ridiculous lives.

Would rather hang out with guys like Afro/CF/Exodus/etc. who I can actually relate to and live a life similar to.

I don't want to hang out with Chads and have to watch girls blatantly hit on them every time we go out, or hear them talk about how many girls they have on Tinder, or ask me if I got any numbers after a night at the bar, etc.

There is assortative mating where people find their own rough level. And there is assortative friendship.

You are naturally in the top 5% physically, so it's not surprising you only know guys who are living that same top 5% lifestyle.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chads hang out with other Chads. This is natural. Chads always form Chadpacks.

Every time I have made friends with a Chadpack it's always been incredibly awkward and eventually I just decide to stop hanging out with them because I can't stand being around them and their ridiculous lives.

Would rather hang out with guys like Afro/CF/Exodus/etc. who I can actually relate to and live a life similar to.

I don't want to hang out with Chads and have to watch girls blatantly hit on them every time we go out, or hear them talk about how many girls they have on Tinder, or ask me if I got any numbers after a night at the bar, etc.

There is assortative mating where people find their own rough level. And there is assortative friendship.

You are naturally in the top 5% physically, so it's not surprising you only know guys who are living that same top 5% lifestyle.
Haha dude I'm going to share pictures of me and my mates via pm with you just to show we're not some 8 out of 10 chads.

Just wait a minute.

(we're all sleeping with averagish women - nothing special).

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha dude I'm going to share pictures of me and my mates via pm with you just to show we're not some 8 out of 10 chads.

Just wait a minute.

(we're all sleeping with averagish women - nothing special).
r-HOLLISTER-KOREA-large.jpg

Young Johnson and his college buddies from that time they ran a train on these two girls.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85302

Young Johnson and his college buddies from that time they ran a train on these two girls.
Oh but this is just temporary
According to our blue pilled males, when those girls hit 25, they will leave that queue and join the socioeconomically sound queue of employees waiting to clock in at Tesco's...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh but this is just temporary
According to our blue pilled males, when those girls hit 25, they will leave that queue and join the socioeconomically sound queue of employees waiting to clock in at Tesco's...
At 35 half of them will look awful.

I saw it happen to some of my friends.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, now "older" girls (25+) can't fall in love?
May I ask you how old you are?
Because honestly I don't wanna have a conversation with a kid on woman psychology. Please
The older the age,the higher the hypocrisy.

I'm 33,and i can tell from my own experience.
When i had a good job and a nice car(Alfa Romeo btw:)),girls my age were attracted to me.
Now when i tell them that i quit my job and sold my car,even if they like me,they lose interest.
On the contrary,younger girls don't mind at all...They don't mind taking the train with you,eating pizza on a bench with you or drinking beer on the rocks under the Acropolis with you...They simply don't care...And they can unconditionally fall in love and become really obsessed...Trust me.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was a wonderful post.
Thank you for that.
You definitely like smart women and it is very likely that a smart woman will like you back. But you need patience because the right person might arrive after 8,10, 15 dates. On an average, 12 if I am not mistaken.

Yeah this.

OP, I am in exactly the same boat, been on 20+ dates, after analyzing why they fail it is because we are not the perfect match, either:

- We like each other physically, but are not very mentally compatible thus outside of initial attraction convo struggles to flow (this is what girls refer to as spark by the way)
- She likes me more than I like her
- I like her more than she likes me

On that note, I have a date scheduled for today, but have a feeling that it is going to not go ahead after it got cancelled yesterday. Onto the next one!

It's tough as f***, it does work - met my ex from OL dating. The main thing is that you are going on tonnes of dates, that should tell you that women find you attractive.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The older the age,the higher the hypocrisy.

I'm 33,and i can tell from my own experience.
When i had a good job and a nice car(Alfa Romeo btw:)),girls my age were attracted to me.
Now when i tell them that i quit my job and sold my car,even if they like me,they lose interest.
On the contrary,younger girls don't mind at all...They don't mind taking the train with you,eating pizza on a bench with you or drinking beer on the rocks under the Acropolis with you...They simply don't care...And they can unconditionally fall in love and become really obsessed...Trust me.
Well but this is extreme. If course, if you look like a person with no work, no objectives and no passion, women might tend to shun you.
But there is a common ground (the "middle class") between that and rich people. In that common ground, good looking men and women will attract many more men/women/nogender, at 18 as at 45.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the link right now, but the CDC publishes stats from anonymous sexual surveys they run every few years to track STD risks/trends.

Here's a representation of the % of women/men who have had claimed to have more than 5 partners in the past year. Even if you assume the women are falsely lowering their numbers (on an anonymous survey), the men show it's still not a dramatic number.

View attachment 85294

Average lifetime sexual partners is somewhere around 4-6 for both genders. There is a small % of people of both genders that sleeps around like crazy.

The higher divorce rates with higher partner counts may simply reflect that people who sleep around a lot do so because they don't have the personality type that is required to "commit" to any one person. In the old days, those people would get married, and stay married, but have affairs. Now they just get divorced.

I'm pretty red pilled, but I'm red pilled by concrete evidence, and there are no sexual surveys that suggest either gender is averaging a 20+ partner count. That's the ultra-slutty/Chaddy minority only.

The same study found higher partner count with men did not correlate with higher divorce rate, meaning men can sleep around and then settle down. But women who like to sleep around never stop wanting to sleep around, and will just divorce any guy they "settle" with.

Also, 300+ page on Afro's sexual failures. Epic. :D
That study is for 5+ lays a year, girls don’t need that many dicks every year in order to be mentally and physically ruined, like you said men can sleep around without ruining future prospects of having a successful marriage whereas women can’t.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the link right now, but the CDC publishes stats from anonymous sexual surveys they run every few years to track STD risks/trends.

Here's a representation of the % of women/men who have had claimed to have more than 5 partners in the past year. Even if you assume the women are falsely lowering their numbers (on an anonymous survey), the men show it's still not a dramatic number.

View attachment 85294

Average lifetime sexual partners is somewhere around 4-6 for both genders. There is a small % of people of both genders that sleeps around like crazy.

The higher divorce rates with higher partner counts may simply reflect that people who sleep around a lot do so because they don't have the personality type that is required to "commit" to any one person. In the old days, those people would get married, and stay married, but have affairs. Now they just get divorced.

I'm pretty red pilled, but I'm red pilled by concrete evidence, and there are no sexual surveys that suggest either gender is averaging a 20+ partner count. That's the ultra-slutty/Chaddy minority only.

The same study found higher partner count with men did not correlate with higher divorce rate, meaning men can sleep around and then settle down. But women who like to sleep around never stop wanting to sleep around, and will just divorce any guy they "settle" with.

Also, 300+ page on Afro's sexual failures. Epic. :D

Lol at so many more blacks claiming to be slayers compared to whites.

BBC theory in full effect :D (a year ago I would have no idea what that meant...)