The Eternal Question: Dutrdieste or fintridea?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Am I loosing my mind?

:freaked:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
No, but you may be losing your mind.

Guys, not to get on anyone's case, but proper grammar/spelling is very important. Errors in the written word call attention to you much more quickly than your thinning hair. I'm not trying to be an a-hole but this is something that people WILL notice someday when you're going for that first job or big promotion.

I'll assume you're drunk at the moment, because it's Dutasteride and Finasteride, not " Dutrdieste or fintridea" (WTF).

Final word: Finasteride is approved for the treatment of hairloss. Dutasteride is not. For this reason alone, you should not be taking dutasteride. End of story.

Solo said:
Am I loosing my mind?

:freaked:

misterium

Reaction score
Reminds me of my old a**h** boss at my last aircraft maintenance job..

Dude is smart as hell, knows all about jets, acts like a snob about his knowledge and assumes everybody else knows EVERYTHING that he does..

But when it comes to signing off a job, his grammar sucked a fat bowl of c0cks.

I would go into the system and correct his typos allll the time. ie; Rivit. :eek:

However, I don't really *enjoy* going around correcting others in their spelling, but it DEFINATELY IS F%CKING annoying to come on here and see the most simple things spelled incorrectly... such as Finasteride or Nizoral.

I've seen some of the most retarded spelling for those words, on this forum. It makes me think that those people have never even looked at their medicine bottle to see what the word actually looks like.

Just goes to show you that you may know a lot, but you're still somebody else's fool.

misterium

Reaction score
Oh

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
En thad kase, moore pouer too hem.

cook'n'milkies said:
Pretty sure he was just joking guys. Solo's been here a while.

misterium

Reaction score
jdi 'ikaji

djfi99

Nizorleal

Finasirlalisi

NIziroli turn lady into prassibly womanan..

Britannia

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Final word: Finasteride is approved for the treatment of hairloss. Dutasteride is not. For this reason alone, you should not be taking dutasteride. End of story.

:-x Its my job to say that.