The Cure Is Already Here We Just Have Too Talk About It

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys im 24 yrs old looking for a cure and i was thinking what if the cure is already found cause i hear alot of people talk that mutch unhealthy people they know still have hair and the ones staying healty loss it and i dont know about you guys ,but i dont believe baldness and hairloss is pure genetical or hormonal ,cause that would be believing that every guy on the street with hair i would watch gets its from genetics or low stress levels while it is proven that the times we live in are more stressfull then before

I,ve did many research online looking for an awnser in natural solutions ,i know many people are on medics here and i respect it but i would love too see some research from the people here asking the people in there area or friends of family who still have hair in there 30 and 40 that are male and even older people that still have hair

Ask what they eat and drink , do they drink from tap water or bottle water or do they drink something else ? , do they eat mutch meat or less do they eat mutch fish ?i even heard theories that people get hair restored from eating gelatine what is found in supermarket but also in candy so maybe the people who still have mutch hair eated a lot of candy for example , what kind of alcohol do they drink ,like whine or beer it are just examples but people please ask these people with hair about they,re habits also ask them about if they take certain medication or not or taking certain herbs and ask them if they work indoors and outdoor or do any sport maybe and lets research ourselfs and lets collect it in this threat or just ask how they remain theyre beautiful hair ,lets collect all this information and see if anything matches

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im gonna start : i know a friend he is 30 and haves mutch hair and no bald spots he eats alot of dates,pinda nuts ,works outdoor in nature mostly ,doesnt go to the hairdresser mutch ,drinks coke ,i also have spoken with a stranger in party life who was verry open he had a great bush of hair he didnt know what causes it but he said he works as a farmer for strawberry farm and he was sexually verry active

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Click bait title.

I don't think you will get many answers. Truth is, all stories are different but I believe there is still a genetical predisposition.

What we know is that promoting a healthy lifestyle helps with your hair. It starts from eating healthy (no "artificial" sugary products or refined cereals mostly) to living in a healthy/natural environment (according to a recent study suggesting a link between air pollution and hair loss). Stress and anxiety is also far from being good for your hair.

But you know, I am a 100 times healthier than my 2 years older brother diet-wise, sports-wise and am way less prone to anxiety than him. Still, it seems I got unlucky with the family genes...

I don't think you'll be able to draw any conclusion out of this thread.

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
So your claiming also that eating healthy is good, but you also experience hairloss and your brothers are not that healty and still have hair while your on healthy diets

im telling you there is a connection between eating too healty and having no hair and eating unhealty and having hair i may not be a scientist but im not about too wait for a new research in what they found that bananas cause hairloss or something its just an example

and yes maybe air polution haves side effects on hair and everybody,s storry is diffrent this may be true but im not looking for another problem that causes hairloss but finding a cure and finding the connection between people who have hair now and on a later age

looking if there is a connection and if this connections is there then maybe we know the truth about baldness and maybe even knowing how to cure it but if everybody,s reacting that this aint gonna work we never gonna know im not asking people too have hope im asking people too open up and see were we get on our own cause so many people know that farmacy for hair is just about selling there stuff not on curing this problem and we all wait for a cure while probably there already is something and stil we rely on the money making company,s too find it , so i say lets found it ourselfs and collect the information and see for ourself if anything comes back frequently and maybe that will be our cure

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
New :Update the friend i have : also eats alot of eggs more then 5 a week and eats alot of diffrent chocolates and i,ve had been talking with another guy and still had mutch hair also he sayd he was drinking tea from herb :verbena officinalis alot

INT

Reaction score
My grandmother smoked for 60 years and never got cancer. Smoking might be the cure for cancer. Light em up!

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Goodluck with ur balding goals, soon u'll be nw7 rip in piss.

Wel atleast im trying something instead of being negative and if i didnt hear it from more people thinking the same then i would not be here asking this from people and yes maybe im wrong but and mutch of it is genetic but if there is a chance that certain habits or certain food choises whatever it is unhealty can prevent or cure hairloss would you not want too know ?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wel atleast im trying something instead of being negative and if i didnt hear it from more people thinking the same then i would not be here asking this from people and yes maybe im wrong but and mutch of it is genetic but if there is a chance that certain habits or certain food choises whatever it is unhealty can prevent or cure hairloss would you not want too know ?
It's not being negative but realistic. But i am not in the mood to go against ur bs again so gl with it.

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
And people you know it may sound like bulllshit but i see so mutch people focusing on not getting bald and how to prevent it that im thinking why dont we focus on people that still have hair around a older age or around an age that normally people are bald bur still have hair instead and look it there is a patern by collecting this information about there food ,life ,sport ,outdoor and indoor work ,diet and healthy and unheathy food ,sexual active or not ,or other things you can come up with or remember and collect it here

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not being negative but realistic. But i am not in the mood to go against ur bs again so gl with it.[/
It's not being negative but realistic. But i am not in the mood to go against ur bs again so gl with it.

How can you be realistic in something that is never tested been tested ,maybe you should admit your just negative and gave up hope ,you baldness destroyed your personality and thats why you getting happy on ruining others chances while even science knows there is so mutch we dont know yet

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
And people you know it may sound like bulllshit but i see so mutch people focusing on not getting bald and how to prevent it that im thinking why dont we focus on people that still have hair around a older age or around an age that normally people are bald bur still have hair instead and look it there is a patern by collecting this information about there food ,life ,sport ,outdoor and indoor work ,diet and healthy and unheathy food ,sexual active or not ,or other things you can come up with or remember and collect it here

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

Hmm im trying too research stuff and you spreading negativity i think the people know enough ,but hey if you have a better idea thats not costing tons of money ,making people doing hair rituals and taking meds everyday of their life then go for it

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its genes, has nothing to do with any of this sorry. I see horribly unhealthy homeless people with full heads. Start barking up another tree. Its nice to throw ideas out there, I just down think you're gonna get anywhere with this sorry.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I

Hmm im trying too research stuff and you spreading negativity i think the people know enough ,but hey if you have a better idea thats not costing tons of money ,making people doing hair rituals and taking meds everyday of their life then go for it
It's called androgentic alopecia for a reason u utter imbecile, u really think ur the first one with this idea? Alopecia has been studied for decades now. The idiocy on this website is beyond comprehension, it truly is.

The sourcer

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's called androgentic alopecia for a reason u utter imbecile, u really think ur the first one with this idea? Alopecia has been studied for decades now. The idiocy on this website is beyond comprehension, it truly is.

No i dont think that ,i think im the first researching it and i never sayd that genes arent real ,i said i dont believe the people who still have hair its all caused by genes and it had nothing to do with idiocy ,i have study beatician in my past we get medical knowlegde in our study,s so yes im aware and also aware of the market that tries too keep the best things secret and sell stuff and mutch stuff thats not working for skin and the hair market is the same

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No i dont think that ,i think im the first researching it and i never sayd that genes arent real ,i said i dont believe the people who still have hair its all caused by genes and it had nothing to do with idiocy ,i have study beatician in my past we get medical knowlegde in our study,s so yes im aware and also aware of the market that tries too keep the best things secret and sell stuff and mutch stuff thats not working for skin and the hair market is the same
If i were you i would ask my money back because clearly u learned nothing.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input but please use the search function before you post. There
Have been plenty of lifestyle and health theories posted before and this is just a waste of time. Unfortunately lifestyle has very little to do with male pattern baldness whether you want to believe it or not, it’s very easy to see, there
Are obese, drug addicts, homeless, very sick people with full heads of hair. Hairloss is definitely nuanced and I don’t think the exact cause is the same for everyone, but it lies
Within your genes, whatever it is.