the answer

yellowdogtab

Reaction score
Stop wasting your time with products and potions if your hairs going its going the follicles have died, im 44 this year and had the m head or cow lick hair style as you call it, was hell trying to cover and wind and rain were just a nightmare, tha answer your all searching for is hair transplant, i found a company in Manchester, haggled with them down from £4900 to £4000 to take a strip from the back of my head where the follicles are in twos and threes and never die (this is why you see bald men with a thick strip at the back of there head) was there about 7hrs putting in hair after hair, was a long day but im a year in and my hair is like a 20 yolds, no ifs or buts it just the only thing to do, worth every penny and the no sleeping for a few days incase you lay on your new hair. £4000 is alot of money but we spend that on kitchens, extentions and cars without a thought but, they won't give you the feeling this gives you...i have a hairstyle now instead of hair placed over bald bits.

bobomastoras

Reaction score
Stop wasting your time with products and potions if your hairs going its going the follicles have died, im 44 this year and had the m head or cow lick hair style as you call it, was hell trying to cover and wind and rain were just a nightmare, tha answer your all searching for is hair transplant, i found a company in Manchester, haggled with them down from £4900 to £4000 to take a strip from the back of my head where the follicles are in twos and threes and never die (this is why you see bald men with a thick strip at the back of there head) was there about 7hrs putting in hair after hair, was a long day but im a year in and my hair is like a 20 yolds, no ifs or buts it just the only thing to do, worth every penny and the no sleeping for a few days incase you lay on your new hair. £4000 is alot of money but we spend that on kitchens, extentions and cars without a thought but, they won't give you the feeling this gives you...i have a hairstyle now instead of hair placed over bald bits.

Hair transplant is only enough if you are diffuse thinner or the progress of thinning is slow.If you have recenting temples and do a hair transplant, if you don't use finasteride or something alternative you will end up having hair only at the temples and the rest will be gone(imagine how weird it will look) .

44 and still having hair to cover the bald spot is not bad ,try being 18 on fastlane for complete baldness at 25.You cant expect here only a hair transplant to save you (even if you had the money ,personally I am a student and I spend about 3000k/year for rent and my expenses!!!).

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant is only enough if you are diffuse thinner or the progress of thinning is slow.If you have recenting temples and do a hair transplant, if you don't use finasteride or something alternative you will end up having hair only at the temples and the rest will be gone(imagine how weird it will look) .

44 and still having hair to cover the bald spot is not bad ,try being 18 on fastlane for complete baldness at 25.You cant expect here only a hair transplant to save you (even if you had the money ,personally I am a student and I spend about 3000k/year for rent and my expenses!!!).