THE ANSWER 1 MORE TIME !!!

bmw

Reaction score
DO NOT MASTURBATE MORE THAN 1 TIME A WEEK

MASTURBATION CAUSES YOUR DHT TO RISE OVER 900 % IN 24HRS

NOW BEING ITS ONLY 24 HRS IT WONT KILL YOU BUT IN THOSE 24 HRS YOUR SCALP WILL TIGHTEN UP HAIR FOLLICLES CHOKE AND IN 2 DAYS ALL THE HAIR U SHOCKED WILL CEASE GROWING AND FALL OUT IF ITS ALREADY STARING TO SHED .

I SAY SEX DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE MABEY WERE DESIGNED TO MULTIPLY AND WHEN WE HAVE KIDS OUR HAIR IS SUPPOSE TO FALL OUT SO WE DONT OCCUPY UP ALL THE WOMEN MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT LOOK AT NATURE !

PS: USE NIOXIN SHAMPOO IT CLEANSES DHT RIGHT OFF THE SCALP

DO NOT USE TO MUCH TO SOON YOUR HAIR WILL BECOME STRIPPED TOO MUCH OILS

rockstar

Reaction score
what a lot of mumbo jumbo, ur body cant tell if ur masterbating or haveing sex for real....if masterbation/sex caused hair loss then everyone would be bald....

G

even if it was true i wouldnt sacrifice my quality of life to such an extent for hair!

anomal

Reaction score
Iagree

From what i have been reading: Masturbating or havign sex causes the bod to produce DHT and this in turn may lead to hair loss.. this one site i read stated that exxesive masturbation/sex i nsome cases can cause hair to fall out, however it didnt not say that it would gorw back, i would assume it would tho.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Obvioulsy, if your loosing your hair aleady then I would agree that too much masterbation/sex could cause your body to produe more male hormones or DHT, inturn assisting in hairloss. But if you try to change the way ou live your life just to grow hair, you should take a step back and ask yourself what hair on your head is worth to you.
Im just about to start the nizoral/finasteride/Min combo next week and that is the extent of my program, well maybe some vitamins or something but to stop having sex and enjoying life is just plain stupid, IMO. :?

andrew_egi

Reaction score
hairloss and masturbation

Hello guys,
In fact it is true that excessive masturbation can cause hairloss. But we should distinguish 2 types of men - who genetically lose hair and those who does not have such a gene. For the first category of men masturbation decrease will have no effect. As for the second category - they will see the result in 2 weeks. That is what happened to me, I began to lose hair when I was 20 (when I began to masturbate once per day or even sometimes more) and then when I was 25 I decided to experiment (to stop masturbating for 2 weeks at least :))) ) - guys, the result was really wonderfull. The density of my hair increased - everybody was telling me about this. Now I know for sure that I do not have a gene to lose hair, it was all because of the excessive masturbation. Decrease sex/masturbation does not mean that you have to completely stop doing it, but just to stop doing it EVERY day. As far as I see 2,3 times per week does not cause any harm.

P.S. For you to know, the baldness gene comes from the farther of your mother, so from your grandfarther by mother's side. If the farther of your mother is bald then for 85% you will be bald too.

G

Re: hairloss and masturbation

andrew_egi said:
Hello guys,
In fact it is true that excessive masturbation can cause hairloss. But we should distinguish 2 types of men - who genetically lose hair and those who does not have such a gene. For the first category of men masturbation decrease will have no effect. As for the second category - they will see the result in 2 weeks. That is what happened to me, I began to lose hair when I was 20 (when I began to masturbate once per day or even sometimes more) and then when I was 25 I decided to experiment (to stop masturbating for 2 weeks at least :))) ) - guys, the result was really wonderfull. The density of my hair increased - everybody was telling me about this. Now I know for sure that I do not have a gene to lose hair, it was all because of the excessive masturbation. Decrease sex/masturbation does not mean that you have to completely stop doing it, but just to stop doing it EVERY day. As far as I see 2,3 times per week does not cause any harm.

P.S. For you to know, the baldness gene comes from the farther of your mother, so from your grandfarther by mother's side. If the farther of your mother is bald then for 85% you will be bald too.

Facts, facts, where ARE those facts anyway????????//

Antonio

Reaction score
I agree entirely with Andrew.

Sex is the first cause of alopecia... for people who have genetic affinity with it.

In a period of feverish sexual activity, I always note thinning hair... but I can't quit making love... not even for one day. :freaked:

G

Antonio said:

Sex is the first cause of alopecia... for people who have genetic affinity with it.

In a period of feverish sexual activity, I always note thinning hair... but I can't quit making love... not even for one day. :freaked:

More facts! :hairy:

Antonio

Reaction score
I'm sure of this. Completely sure.

But how difficult is to relinquish sex! (are there any grammar mistakes, in this sentence? :hairy: )

To have less desire of sex, I take liquorice and Green Tea.

Unfortunately my girlfriends... are very beautiful! :hairy:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Antonio said:

Brucelee, I think this thread is a sign the apocalypse is upon us.

G

ShedMaster said:
BruceLee said:
Antonio said:

Brucelee, I think this thread is a sign the apocalypse is upon us.

Geez, I hope not, I have too many things I still want to do. One thing, though is that as I have gotten older, I realize how few things I could possibly say "I am completely sure" about.

Wisdom is not easily acquired!

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
sex...

but what do you mean exactly?

ejaculation?

Ejaculation causes a massive loss of ZINC. That could be the reason to increased hair loss during intensive sex periods, and not be related to dht production at all.

There's also a production of sweat during love making that's probably not beneficial to hair survival as it is very acid.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
so i cant sweat either, so pretty much every normal function of the body causes hairloss? now were making some sense here, so all I have to do is stay in bed all day in a mild temperature room for the rest of my life to keep my hair. wow who would of thought it would be that easy.....

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
jblig said:
so i cant sweat either, so pretty much every normal function of the body causes hairloss? now were making some sense here, so all I have to do is stay in bed all day in a mild temperature room for the rest of my life to keep my hair.

at least this will solve the problem of shampoo being responsible for your hair loss, though to be thorough you'd better avoid alcohol and of course smoking.

Then you can just lie back and try not to think about women, all day.

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
Life is dangerous as it causes death, inevitably. But when one dies hair loss stops and you keep your remaining hair for centuries. I've found the ultimate solution to male pattern baldness!!!

(err... don't take the above above instruction too seriously...)