That Guy Reflects On Recent Developments

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one took Gho seriously, but Intercytex hurt. Aderans? That was brutal - they were really close.

What were they?

We'll be speaking that way about histogen in a few years. They're a joke now but when I started posting here they were arguably the greatest hope.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only two I have some hope for is Replicel/Shiseido and Tsuji.

I agree that most of us will be out of our prime by the time Tsuji rolls around, if he does.

As for Shiseido... ah well, I’m just waiting for Phase 2 trial results. I do hope those boys make it.

Can someone post the picture Replicel posted of a close-up of a trial patient’s head?
I stared at that thing at the time but couldn’t really see any difference even though everyone else was jumping for joy looking at it.
Their stats were not impressive either, and.it seems that all they will be able to do is stabilise/maintain. Not that that isn’t a success, but regrowth might be almost impossible, even if RCH 01 works.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aderans? Big money, good science, multiple Phase II labs all over the continental US. Then they decided not to go forward because the results weren't good enough. Felt bad man.

fair enough. I'd be more than happy if all companies simply stated that they havent suceeded in their endeavour and wrapped it up on time.

instead of beating the dead horse and dragging it on for years just so they could extort some more of investor's or anyone's money and attention, even though its obvious they ll never come to the market.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought they last said they had no way to develop their method unless new tech came out?

This thread was made years ago. Not sure why the f*** we're necroing it

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only two I have some hope for is Replicel/Shiseido and Tsuji.

I agree that most of us will be out of our prime by the time Tsuji rolls around, if he does.

As for Shiseido... ah well, I’m just waiting for Phase 2 trial results. I do hope those boys make it.

Can someone post the picture Replicel posted of a close-up of a trial patient’s head?
I stared at that thing at the time but couldn’t really see any difference even though everyone else was jumping for joy looking at it.
Their stats were not impressive either, and.it seems that all they will be able to do is stabilise/maintain. Not that that isn’t a success, but regrowth might be almost impossible, even if RCH 01 works.
Forget about Shiseido.