Thank you Italy?!

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
(SKIP TO THE BOTTEM FOR THE GOOD NEWS!)

Hey, guys iv been reading this fourm for over a year. Il log in about 10 times a day to see whats new (lol), iv learned more on this fourm then anywhere else and just wanted to thank you guys for the info here.

A little backround info, 19 years old in beverly hills california, after much denial and excuse making, I finaly admitted to my self i have a receding hairline. :-\ Thanks to everyone on this fourm I made a leanthy regimen, although I dont know if its doing much more then slowing down my hairloss.

ANYWAY im suprised i didnt find this bit of info on here yet?

"In January 2007, Italian stem-cell researchers say they've come up with a new technique for curing baldness. Pierluigi Santi of a Genoa clinic said stem cells could be used to "multiply" hair roots. He said the clinic would be ready to perform its first hair transplants on priority patients - those who have lost their hair in fires or other accidents - within a few months. After that, he said, "we'll open our doors to paying customers". Santi's approach works by splitting roots and growing new follicles."

So

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of oil you take in your regimen. If it were combustible as a fuel Mobile and BP would be drilling you.

Anyway this has been posted before. It's interesting to see if this comes to fruition.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
hahaha yeah it is alot, oh thats interesting i havnt seen it posted yet