Temporary Surrender

shel74nf

Reaction score
Well after another morning of being shocked how much my hair has receded in just the past week, and messing around trying to style it, I took my clippers, no guard, and shaved it all off. Was quite liberating...still keeping with the regimen though, the battle may be lost but the war still rages :0

Shel

G

Yes, don´t give up! Shaving it may have been good for now. At least you won´t see your hair falling down anymore. A good way to overcome a shedding without a nervous breakdown.

Good Luck!

shel74nf

Reaction score
yeah i found i was obsessing WAY too much with my hair, looking in the mirror every 2 minutes, thinking about nothing else. I've actually gone for a couple years with a shaved head, and I've been told I have the right shape of head for it, so its not a total disaster or anything. In the next few months I'll experiment wih growing it out, see how it looks....thanks for the encouragement!

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say you have won a battle. Probably the best decision I ever made with the way I look was finally buzzing my hair very short 2 and a half years ago. Although I have not gone down to zero gaurd and buzzed my head, I've been getting hair cuts with 1-3 gaurds on top and 0 to 1 gaurds on the back and sides. This is going from getting ridiculous haircuts where I would be "trying" to hide my balding areas with long hair. As my new barber at the time that convinced me to get my hair buzzed said, "Work with what you got."