Tagamet can help its over the counter

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[h=3]Tagamet over the counter[/h]Ten white women with moderate to severe androgenetic alopecia were treated with cimetidine 300 mg by mouth five times a day. Duration of therapy ranged from 1.5-9 months, with a median of 5 months. Seven patients (70%) showed good to excellent regrowth of hair. No major side effects were noted. The patients were followed up for 5 months. Cimetidine presumably has the ability to block androgen action. Cimetidine is not a first-line drug for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in women and should be used only in selected cases
- See more at: http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-t...tidine/cimetidine-study/#sthash.eUQFFqy9.dpuf

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Not something new and you HAVE to remeber we men would need more potent stuff than this.Women have way less receptors and waaayyyy less DHT.

shockingraging

Reaction score
Good day to everyone! I’m Rue and I’m a frequent visitor of this forum. I finally decided to sign up and looking forward to learn from all of you here. As for this cimetidine, I'll wait a year or two and see if there's any more development or side effects of this treatment.