Switching from Reviv to minoxidil or should I use both?

Layton

Reaction score
I am 35 and have pretty much maintaned what I have with the following regimine which I started at 31, hair started thinning at 25- currently NW2.5 with diffused thinning nothing too extreme.

Nano Shampoo
Nisim Shampoo
Revivogen

I am starting to loose in the front a bit and the widows peak is getting bigger. Looking for suggestions for a "good responder" to step it up a notch. I believe in a very conservative treatment. My biggest decision is whether or not to stop Revivogen and replace with minoxidil or use both.

1)If I use both would I do one in the morning and one in the evening?

2)Would I use one on the front and one on the back?

3)Isn't the Revivogen giving me the DHT inhibitor?

I can see the hairs in the front getting thinner and thinner and just want them to hold on until the "miracle cure" comes out .

If any of you have been faced with the Revivogen to minoxidil delima I'd like to hear from you, or anyone with an educated opinion on this one for that matter, Thanks Layton

G

Layton said:
I am 35 and have pretty much maintaned what I have with the following regimine which I started at 31, hair started thinning at 25- currently NW2.5 with diffused thinning nothing too extreme.

Nano Shampoo
Nisim Shampoo
Revivogen

I am starting to loose in the front a bit and the widows peak is getting bigger. Looking for suggestions for a "good responder" to step it up a notch. I believe in a very conservative treatment. My biggest decision is whether or not to stop Revivogen and replace with minoxidil or use both.

1)If I use both would I do one in the morning and one in the evening?

2)Would I use one on the front and one on the back?

3)Isn't the Revivogen giving me the DHT inhibitor?

I can see the hairs in the front getting thinner and thinner and just want them to hold on until the "miracle cure" comes out .

If any of you have been faced with the Revivogen to minoxidil delima I'd like to hear from you, or anyone with an educated opinion on this one for that matter, Thanks Layton

You need to use both as they work at different issues, reviv as a DHT inhibitor and Minoxidil as growth stimulant.

Use both twice a day, let reviv dry and follow with minoxidil.

Good luck

Layton

Reaction score
The only problem with that is Revivogen is to greasy for my hair so I can only apply it at night.

Do you think I'd have any success at all with taking minoxidil in the morning and Reviv at night?

G

Layton said:
The only problem with that is Revivogen is to greasy for my hair so I can only apply it at night.

Do you think I'd have any success at all with taking minoxidil in the morning and Reviv at night?

Personally, I use Crinagen which is NOT greasy. So, I use both treatments twice a day.

Perhaps you could switch to crinagen?