Super Bowl

Doom

Reaction score
I was watching the Super Bowl the other day with my close friend and he commented that he hated the Seattle quarterback, Matt Hasselbeck. I asked him why. He replied "I hate his bald head" This friend of mine has made negative comments about bald people before, he makes it sound like they're criminals or something. I can't understand why. I just wonder how his image of me would change if I ever go completely bald. I'm prepared to break all ties with him if need be because I refuse to be mocked.

:2gunsfiring_v1:

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

The guy sounds like a piece of sh*t to me. Sounds like you need to do a better job of choosing friends. Let me guess, is he Eye-talian? I ask this because I live in a town with predominantly Italian people and many always seem to bash and have more of a problem with hairloss than most.

Doom

Reaction score
No. He's not Italian. And also, I'm afraid he's more than just a friend. He also happens to be a blood relative. He's a strange guy. He makes comments about bald guys but then he prefers women who have hardly any hair. Weird.

Oh, he also has a problem with bearded quarterbacks. Concerning the Denver-Pittsburgh AFC Championship game he said "The quarterback with the longer beard will always lose the game".

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He´s just a funny guy, IMO. Curious.

G

damn, i hate bald people too. but im loosing my hair too. noooooo. thats so depressing. i never want to become bald. ill do everything to not become. but sh*t, actually there are so less choices. transplants is imperfect and hm is far away. sh*t.

i dont hate every bald people. i respect people who are bald and who are like non-bald people. but many bald people are so other. i cant describe it. its like their baldness changed their personality. even if they dont have problems with their baldness, but they act different. i dunno why. but i dont like this way. maybe it comes natuarly with baldness for some people. there s one guy from my old class and he s bald now. before he was a really cool guy but now he isnt anymore. and i dont like him. its though probably even because he acts unfriendly to me. doesnt say hello to me. he didnt like me before when he had hair, too. i hate him. dumb ugly bald looser. ohhhhhhh, i dont want to say such things because my hair is falling too. omfg. sh*t. though at the moment it stays like it is because i have propecia and it works quite good. at the moment. but what when it doesnt work anymore? i ll switch to avodart. but what if that doesnt work anymore? i hope there will be something new at that time.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
helpme007 said:
damn, i hate bald people too. but im loosing my hair too. noooooo. thats so depressing. i never want to become bald. ill do everything to not become. but $#iT, actually there are so less choices. transplants is imperfect and hm is far away. $#iT.

i dont hate every bald people. i respect people who are bald and who are like non-bald people. but many bald people are so other. i cant describe it. its like their baldness changed their personality. even if they dont have problems with their baldness, but they act different. i dunno why. but i dont like this way. maybe it comes natuarly with baldness for some people. there s one guy from my old class and he s bald now. before he was a really cool guy but now he isnt anymore. and i dont like him. its though probably even because he acts unfriendly to me. doesnt say hello to me. he didnt like me before when he had hair, too. i hate him. dumb ugly bald looser. ohhhhhhh, i dont want to say such things because my hair is falling too. omfg. $#iT. though at the moment it stays like it is because i have propecia and it works quite good. at the moment. but what when it doesnt work anymore? i ll switch to avodart. but what if that doesnt work anymore? i hope there will be something new at that time.

Wow. This is the saddest babble I've ever read: Gramatically preposterous and devoid of intelligent content.

G

what i write has intelligent content. and its no babble , you motherfucker.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
Are you afraid of using good grammar or spelling?

Very nice... I tip my hat to you.