successful hair transplant response...

Dilbert

Reaction score
sorry guys about not responding to your inquiries. i've had problems getting on the internet during the past month and i couldn't respond to my original message.

i just got my 3rd hair transplant a week ago to create more density. i've basically gone from a Norwood 5 to about a Norwood 1.5. the top is covered, but kind of thin. my doctor has got me on propecia.

his name is Dr. Roy Jones of the New Hair Institue (NHI). he works out of san Jose, CA and down in the los angeles area. i know he travels to dallas, TX every now and then. i know they've got offices across the country, but i don't know how many.

i'll try to get pictures after the redness and scabs fall off and the hair begins to grow in 3 months. it has literally changed my life. i am older, however (47), but nonethe less, i started significantly losing my hair in my early 20's. had a hair transplant done about 15 years ago and it was horrible, so i had to resort to wearing a hair system. the day i got rid of that piece of s--t and tossed the hat was a great day indeed. i'm had so many compliments and even have told people who didn't know i had the procedure done, and they swore they would've never known i had a transplant done 'cus it's entirely undetectable.

i've heard horror stories about crappy transplants (i was left scarred and with that ugly pluggy look, but no more... it's all covered up), but i did A LOT of research before i put up any money. that's really important... not to be to quick to get it done. patience will pay off. i can do all the things now that i felt uncomfortable doing in the past 'cus people always were quick to point out my deficiency (i swim again... exert myself without hesitation now).

sorry again for not responding sooner. computer problems, as i said.