Success?!

Jaz

Reaction score
I first started noticing I was losing my hair when I was about 21, its been a very slow process from then until I was 25 when my temples were really starting to show. It was only then I decided to do something about it.

I started on Finpecia back in November taking 1mg daily, however 1 month in and I was experiencing some heavy side effects (mainly anxiety) so came off it then re-started on .5mg a day in January. Suffice to say the sides are no more!

Well, its been about 4 months into my current regime and I've experienced some good results. The single most noticable result is that the overall condition of my hair has improved - I no longer need to wash my hair everyday to get it looking half decent. I'm under no illusion about re-growth, all I'm aiming to do is maintain my existing hair which I think is about all the majority of us can hope for, anything else is a bonus.

Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

Success? I'll let you be the judges!

ilussion82

Reaction score
hi

hi jaz, great improvement !! congrates !!! and keep it up.
btw did u experience any shedding in the firs few months ? if yes how long was the shed ? thanks very much

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
wah...thats a good improvement....can tell me more your regimen? maybe the details

Jaz

Reaction score
ilussion82 said:
hi jaz, great improvement !! congrates !!! and keep it up.
btw did u experience any shedding in the firs few months ? if yes how long was the shed ? thanks very much

Thanks!

I did go through a brief shed at the very start, I noticed I'd lost more around the temple area. That lasted about a month I think.

k3nn7i said:
wah...thats a good improvement....can tell me more your regimen? maybe the details

Nizoral twice a week rotated with Revivogen 3-4 times a week, .5mg of finasteride a day, glass of Emerald Balance daily (taken mainly for health purposes than for hair). Other than that I have a pretty healthy diet, lots of fresh fruit & veg.

ilussion82

Reaction score
thankz jaz ! anyway im going thru a shed right Norwood. currently 2 months plus on proscar 1.25. so demoralized Norwood. my temples seem to fade like yours. bt i hope there is improvement to be seen.

when did u experience your first shed ? 3 or 4 weeks after treatment ?
thanks much

Jaz

Reaction score
The first shed was very early on back in November maybe 3 weeks into taking 1mg finasteride daily. It didn't seem to last very long, but then again I came off finasteride not long after because of the side effects I was getting.

Stick with it through the shedding mate, what else does your regime consist of?

ilussion82

Reaction score
hi jaz. thanks so much for your support.!!
my regime consist of the big 3.
finasteride on 2.5 mths
mino for 7 mths (quited once and hair receeded liao hell) moral of story do not quit the treatments when if u dun see improvement.
and nizoral for 4 mths

mino have slowed down my hairloss bt nt good enuff.
thats why i added finasteride.
hopefully it works.