success with Xandrox 15 plus

eprparadox

Reaction score
I've achieved some significant cosmetic results on just Xandrox 15+ alone. I did try other treatments none of which were as effective.

I was seriously considering an hair transplant right before I started Xandrox, but 2 months into using it I cancelled my appointment due to the results I was seeing.

So the good news is, if you've tried all the stuff that I tried: fish oil + supplements (MSM, vitamins etc) , propecia, minoxidil 5% (foam and regular), spectrum DNC and it didnt work, then there still is a chance that Xandrox 15+ will.

Another note: I powerlift, avoid carbs 5 days out of the week, try to stick with an organic diet. My testosterone levels are above baseline, I believe around 1100. But I was not strict with the diet during the first 2-3 months when I achieved the dramatic improvement. So i doubt its a factor. I also did notice the largest loss of hair occurred during very stressful periods of my life (breakup with X.. problems at work etc). I have taken lots of steps to reduce my stress levels (no longer work on weekends, stopped seeing the x etc)

here are my pics (ive posted these before, but there are some updates now)

my hair is longer than before, thicker and basically "normal looking" again. its not what I had when i was 20, but at least people dont ask me if I'm balding like they did 12 months ago.

http://picasaweb.google.com/teopical/Pr ... ZSPp82WJg#

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
i see nothing that is impressive. all there is is a bunch of overhead photos of a guy with little to no problems in his crown or vertex area. there is definite thinning of the hairline but the "After" photo is a dark photo and you can hardly see anything to compare to the before hairline photos. not to mention the different angles of the hairline pics make it difficult to judge in the first place.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
there is decent growth in the crown area but what's so "impressive" about pictures you cant compare or that isnt under half decent lighting (referring to the after hairline photo)?

jonsie150

Established Member
Reaction score
i think its pretty impressive, esp when you consider the condition in the first picture of the 2nd row. def a significant amount of regrowth

eprparadox

Reaction score
regarding the lighting: i actually tried my best to keep it exactly the same (notice im always taking the pics in the bathroom at the same angle) but its possible one of the lights has gone out making it darker. i can try to take some more pictures in other places. all i know is that when i look in the mirror i dont see any thinning like i used to. but i guess its hard to convey that in the pics.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
dont get me wrong, i think you have nice growth in the crown area but us younger folks want to see the hairline :woot:

JWM

Reaction score
Congrats! How often do you use the Xandrox+ and are you using anything else?

eprparadox

Reaction score
blink, there is a pic of my hairline on there from yesterday. its not great but it gives you an idea of how my hair looks like in normal light without too much styling.

JWM, i just put it on before i goto sleep. i use the spray mode and do about 7 sprays in the front and 5 or 6 in the back. nothing in the middle. the problem is if i have girls over. then i cant come back to bed with sticky hair. so one thing i do sometimes is put it on in the morning and then run wet fingers through my hair without touching the scalp. it still leaves somewhat of a residue but not nearly as bad. hope that helps.

JWM

Reaction score
Wow! If you could manage a comparison shot with your hair wet I think you would convince everyone :punk:

rotsen182

Reaction score
hairloss? i´d love to have your 2007 hair i see no hairloss look at my pic, that is real hair loss

JWM

Reaction score
Rotsen, you still have a decent hairline. Keep that sh#t shaved tight and I think you'll look damn good.