Success with: Derma Rolling + Emu oil + Folligen + sea kelp bioferment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionx

Reaction score
Success with: Derma Stamping + Emu oil + Folligen + sea kelp bioferment

I'm 18, had a mild receding hairline since 16 from stress and depression. Few weeks ago I realised my hairline was hitting a nw2. Started using Emu oil again, although it didn't really work on its own when I tried it before. Then I bought some Folligen (cream version) around 3 weeks ago. Been using it with Emu oil at night, inconsistently - some days I'd forget.

Then I decided to add in Derma Rolling, after reading anecdotal reports. I bought a 1.5mm roller, which hurts like a b**ch. So far I've only done it 5 times, not rolling but just pressing down into my scalp, with minimal bleeding.

I impulsively bought sea kelp bioferment thinking it would help the scalp produce Thyroid hormones locally, since it's rich in iodine. And I saw some people claiming it's efficacy on female hairlines. Not sure if it's even helping.

The past week or so, I've noticed stubble, like rock hard beard hair where my hairline is receding, without initial vellous hairs. Feels like around 50 follicles. Now I don't know what is actually causing this, but I suspect it's the Derma roller. I'm severely deficient in vit D so I started taking 20000iu d3 when I started the Folligen, perhaps that might be helping the development of new follicles.

Current regimen:

Pre-bed: Sea kelp bioferment + Folligen (the sea kelp drys into the skin really fast, so anything I add on top immediately, gets sucked up)
Emu oil when I feel like it
Derma Rolling (actually stamping) every 2 days. I don't use any topicals for 24hrs to avoid infections - except head and shoulders shampoo which seems to speed up healing. Must be the zinc pyrithione.
D3 cholecalciferol 20000iu everyday.

I'll keep you guys posted on my results.

As a side note, I'm also taking Letrozole (to increase testosterone) and oxandrolone 20mg (to lower SHBG), which probably isn't helping the DHT situation.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
:worthless:
Sorry I need to see photos to pass judgment

- - - Updated - - -

You derma roller people take things to a whole new level. Couldn't do it.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Im sorry to say but this thread is going to be locked by the mods if you dont change the one treatment to something besides what you are calling it. (The one where you stamp, call it something vague or the mods will lock the thread)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo's please?

Status
Not open for further replies.