Success : Very thin hair regrowth in temple region...now how can i thicken it ?

adjmpw

Reaction score
Hello , I am not into chemicals , i followed indian ayurvedic medhod for around 3 months and now i can see lots of small thin + few thick hairs in temple area...(which was empty and shiny before 3 months).Some one help me how to make it thick and strong

My ayurveda method:
1.daily 10 mins nail rubbing exercise
2.garlic,onion,ginger juice + olive oil + fenugreek + honey + lemon juice -> hair pack for 1 hour

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Your ayurveda method sounds delicious.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
2.garlic,onion,ginger juice + olive oil + fenugreek + honey + lemon juice -> hair pack for 1 hour
I'm hungry now.

I'm having a hard time believing you had any kind of results with this regimen, well I don't know, maybe you could improve your regrowth with proven treatments ? Otherwise you will lose the battle for certain dude, no matter how much you rub your nails together, sorry to break the bad news to you.

I mean, read Notcoolanymore's signature, you're trying to fight freaking Godzilla with a wooden stick.

adjmpw

Reaction score
I'm hungry now.

I'm having a hard time believing you had any kind of results with this regimen, well I don't know, maybe you could improve your regrowth with proven treatments ? Otherwise you will lose the battle for certain dude, no matter how much you rub your nails together, sorry to break the bad news to you.

I mean, read Notcoolanymore's signature, you're trying to fight freaking Godzilla with a wooden stick.

i dont know if it is hair mask or nail rubbin...if its is mtb or something...definitely i have better hair than before...now just tell me how to thicken thin hair...dot

adjmpw

Reaction score

Attachments

• 10726570_276836985848299_29282024_n.jpg
    10726570_276836985848299_29282024_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,058

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
that regimen wont do anything for your hair. Any perceived regrowth is imagined, or just the result of natural hair life cycles and is actually miniaturization, not regrowth. If you want to stop your hairloss you should start finasteride

adjmpw

Reaction score
that regimen wont do anything for your hair. Any perceived regrowth is imagined, or just the result of natural hair life cycles and is actually miniaturization, not regrowth. If you want to stop your hairloss you should start finasteride

Dude i dont wanna take finasteride and lose my sex life :| I am sure after doing my method my hair grown back..just tell me how to thicken the thin hair in front if u know:(

Reaction score
i remember hearing something about garlic paste increasing the blood flood to applied area. makes sense what minoxidil does