Success stories with Proscar 1/5?

basil_555

Reaction score
I've read stories from many people, who successflly used 1/4 of Proscar to regrow their hair. But are there anyone, who managed to get the same results with 1/5 of Proscar? I'm asking this, because splitting the pill in five pieces will more likely result in getting unequal or smaller dose every time, so it would be good to find some confirmation of its effectiveness.

By the way, is it much more dangerous to take 1/4 of Proscar instead of 1/5?

Thanks!

Britannia

Reaction score
Hi. Taking 1/5th of a Proscar pill is pretty much the same as taking Propecia, the results and effects will be the same. If you take 1/4 of a proscar pill, you will be taking more than the recommended dose (1.25mg).

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
It's the same stuff. Doctors often will prescribe Proscar instead of Propecia as a cost-savings measure for the patient. It isn't a big deal to split the pill into 5 pieces. It might take a couple pills to master it. Don't get obsessive about them being equal out to 10 decimal places.

basil_555 said:
I've read stories from many people, who successflly used 1/4 of Proscar to regrow their hair. But are there anyone, who managed to get the same results with 1/5 of Proscar? I'm asking this, because splitting the pill in five pieces will more likely result in getting unequal or smaller dose every time, so it would be good to find some confirmation of its effectiveness.

By the way, is it much more dangerous to take 1/4 of Proscar instead of 1/5?

Thanks!