Success on Revivogen

thickson

Reaction score
Hi guys i just wanted share my success with revivogen , im not out of the woods yet but im getting some results which is better than nothing i wanted to share with people.

I'm going to explain month by month

1st Month

OK so the first month i got on Revivogen , I was using the Very first Formula the most greasy one , using this formula caused me to have to wash my hair everyday as it was so greasy. I was using this 6 nights a week , After a week i saw a reduction in the amount of hair i was losing in the shower which had to be a positive , i didn't notice any hair at all on my pillow either so i also saw that as a positive. I was checking my scalp every night for either negative or positive signs , it wasn't til about 4 weeks that i could see little hairs on my forehead and a few around the temples , these hairs were really small but im 100% that they weren't there before i got on revivogen, that made me happy because i thought that it was a possibility that there could me more hairs like that growing on the scalp in the areas that i obviously cant see really well.

2nd Month

By the second Month I Had Changed to a newer formula this was the second one they brought out which is still purple but stains the scalp less and is a tad less oily.

I had my first Hair cut on revivogen and from what i could tell my Hair was still the same although those newer hairs the i mentioned in the previous paragraph where more visible a tad longer and a bit darker.

Another positive sign i noticed was that one day i ran out of the styling cream i usually use and all i had left was wax, I couldn't ever use wax while my hair was thinning because it was really rough and My hair would start to hurt at the root , but i tried it this day and i actually didn't have any problems it held my hair good and i had no problems so i started to use it on a regular basis. Now i just like to say i couldn't use wax whether my hair was short or whether it was medium length either way it would hurt im assuming because the hair was weak or so thin. I'm guessing i was able to use it because my hair may have strengthened up i can still use it to this day.

After Two weeks into the 2nd month i bought the Revivogen Shampoo and conditioner i thought why not, i would use them both every day i saw shedding in the shower reduce a little bit again.

to Sum up the second month i was able to use wax in my hair, the hairs mentioned earlier where a bit longer and once again a bit darker , and a few more little hairs could be seen around the temples.

3rd Month

During the third Month I decided to introduce Osmotics Folicle Nutrient Serum into my routine I would use this in the morning and revivogen at night.

The FNS serum seemed to make the hair look A bit thicker and feel a bit thicker which is good. Two weeks After Adding that to my routine i saw shedding reduced again Not sure whether it was the serum or revivogen but either way that was a positive.

Another Positive i saw in this month was that my hair was a bit longer so i started to parted it from left to right this is usually where i had always parted it when it grew a bit longer except i remember there use to be a Little Section Toward the Back sort of above the crown at the top which would show a bit too much scalp making the part seem un even, this time around though that wasn't the case the part was now even and i couldn't see as much scalp as last time around which Made me a little Happier because thinning hair is already hard enough to style.

As in the previous Months the hairs i had been keeping an eye on had grown longer again and gotten darker and a few more little hairs appeared at the temples .

4th Month

In the First week of the 4th month i decided to reduce the amount of times i would use the revivogen Shampoo in a week Although it may of had benefits i didn't feel it was cleaning my hair as well as a normal shampoo and my hair usually gets oily very easy which didn't help, i also ditched the conditioner as it was making me look like a grease ball. I Reduced the amount in which i was using the revivogen shampoo to 3 days a week and i would use other shampoos on the other 3 days. After Reducing the use of the shampoo to 3 days i saw less shedding again which made me come to the conclusion that the Revivogen Shampoo was making me lose more hair than i had to but i would assume that it was the process of the shampoo getting rid of the old hair making way for new healthier hair which i've herd them talk about , I also noticed when using a normal shampoo I don't lose as much hair as i do when using revivogen shampoo.

Mid way through the 4th month i switched to the new Revivogen formula with the Caffeine , after a week i notice again a little less shedding while in the shower .

Another Positive was My hair use to sit flat when i use to part it and now when i part it , the hair sort of looks more round where its parted so im taking that as a positive as well.

Positives from this month Were Less shedding, the hairs at the front i was keeping an eye on were now easily visible , and i saw a few new hairs once again around the temples and hair line and the hair looking more Round Where its parted .

Im Only on My 4th Month but to sum everything up

I saw

shedding Reduced

New Hairs i Hadn't seen Before

New Hairs Get Longer , Darker

Hair was sitting a little bit Better

Im now able to use Wax

I had my second Hair cut 3 weeks ago and my hairdresser Said My hair felt stronger than it did the last time i got it cut

In conclusion to My story im gonna say while on revivogen you will have bad days and good days , some days you will lose more hair than others and other days you may lose barely any, there will be days where your hair doesn't look that great and there will be days where your hair may look awesome, i think that if you look at the postitives in your situation it will boost confidence and the bad days wont seem so bad.

thickson

Reaction score
Yea i apply the revivogen 6 days a week

and i apply Osmotics FNS serum about 5 days a week