Success on finasteride. and Nizoral

craig2424

Reaction score
Is there a success any story where just finasteride and Nizoral are used on a receding hairline?

I'm this situation and would like some inspiration/advice with my regime

ogdan

Reaction score
minoxidil does sound like a hassle to apply, but if you care about your hair you should seriusely consider it. You get used it after a while, and in my case it was extremely effective.

Unless you have a differant reason for not using minoxidil.

dinosaur_sr

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends how you define success. finasteride stabilizes what you have, minoxidil grows new hair (providing you respond to either), so if your just looking to stabilize, then that's all you need.

Ozai

Reaction score
ogdan said:
minoxidil does sound like a hassle to apply, but if you care about your hair you should seriusely consider it. You get used it after a while, and in my case it was extremely effective.

Unless you have a differant reason for not using minoxidil.

what about losing everything 3 weeks after stop applying it? :s
I find Rogaine just like any other bald spot concealer. It works as long as you use it, and you lose years of hard work and wasted money as soon as you stop applying it..

I still favor a hair transplant.. IDK maybe that's just me :)

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The majority of people who have being successful on finasteride alone, aren't on forums talking about it, it's usually the ones that don't respond that flood forums like these.

Look at the countless studies done, not only does it retain what you have, it can thicken up thinning areas.

You make it seem like that the success rate of finasteride is only 13-14% as opposed to the actual number which is around 85%.

Get on it, see where you are in a year, chances are, you'll be better off then than now.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
IrishFella said:
The majority of people who have being successful on finasteride alone, aren't on forums talking about it, it's usually the ones that don't respond that flood forums like these.

Look at the countless studies done, not only does it retain what you have, it can thicken up thinning areas.

You make it seem like that the success rate of finasteride is only 13-14% as opposed to the actual number which is around 85%.

Get on it, see where you are in a year, chances are, you'll be better off then than now.

I agree! People are 3 x more likely to report a negative experience than a positive one. Just imagine how skewed the real results are based on all the negatives.

Reactions: FBP