Success [Maintain & a bit of regrowth] 1 Year finasteride/nizoral

MyLife

Reaction score
Success [pics inside] 1 Year finasteride/nizoral

Before: http://imgur.com/rqcsYU6 (2014 June)
After: http://imgur.com/a/OngzP (Today)
Note: Uh idk what happened to my camera over the course of one year but this is how my photos come out now. I can take better pictures I guess if you guys really wanted me to but the difference is very apparent to me.
I am on proscar (5mg) that I cut into 4ths--or i try to--resulting in roughly 1.25mg-1.4mg(cause i **** up sometimes. I take it daily but I would be lying if I said I don't miss some days. I roughly miss a day or two a week. I use nizoral but not for my hairloss but because I have dandruff/sebum build up within 2 days if I don't do anything about it. I'm not sure if that has helped with hair loss.
Side effects: Uh none to be honest, my libido is in tact and no penile problems that I can associate with finasteride. So I don't really think much of it. My nipples feel a little puffy when they're not hard but idk if that's because of how my fat is distributed or my diet or a mix of everything, no clue. You can't tell though unless you tried really hard, there's no hard clumps of gland or anything so it's not gynecomastia.
I think most people that have results don't really come back to report to you guys because I certainly didn't until a friend of mine told me about his hair loss. I have little hairs that fill out my hairline so unless you looked really closely you can't tell that my hairline has receded at all, it's just less dense because these hairs dont seem to grow longer than 2 inches. I don't mind though because unless my head is bent forward my hairline is completely straight lol.
Day to day: I still think about my hairline daily because I'm a bit obsessed with it. But when I think about it, it's usually positive as I see my hairline filling out. I'm in a good place right now, and I'm happy with my results.
Race/Ethnicity: Asian/Korean
Norwood Rating at start: NW2.5-3
Current Norwood Rating: NW2
Diet: The good ol' ****ty for my health 'murican diet. (for those that believe nutrition affects hairloss)
Diet change? No. Consistent diet throughout the course of one year.

DrDog

Reaction score
total improvement. It looks like the corners of your hairline have filled in. Congrats!

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice hehe.
You in next year ur nw1, i can see short hairs in ur nw2 hairline :)

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jealous! I had to use minoxidil to get even close to those results, and even then yours are better, and with finasteride alone!