Struggling To Accept It's Over For Me?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys accept it. Ageing and balding has destroyed me.
I used to be very aesthetic and attractive. When i would go to the shops women would treat me well, smile etc.

I used to date a hot fitness chick. She eventually left me. I still cry about it. 5 months on i still cry about it. You know why? Because my hair has diffused badly. I look like sh*t. I've gotten to the point where i've given up. I don't care about women anymore. I'm ugly, i look old. I'm pale, short, diffusing,. It's over. Everyday i just try and accept it that i will never have hot women into me. I just try and appreciate the fact that i had it real good for a year .

I can't even focus on money/career to make up for it because i hate my career and don't know what else to do.
i'm 25 nearly 26.

I've given up my aesthetics (i used to gym, look good etc) and now i'm nothing just a loser . it's pointless now.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys accept it. Ageing and balding has destroyed me.
I used to be very aesthetic and attractive. When i would go to the shops women would treat me well, smile etc.

I used to date a hot fitness chick. She eventually left me. I still cry about it. 5 months on i still cry about it. You know why? Because my hair has diffused badly. I look like sh*t. I've gotten to the point where i've given up. I don't care about women anymore. I'm ugly, i look old. I'm pale, short, diffusing,. It's over. Everyday i just try and accept it that i will never have hot women into me. I just try and appreciate the fact that i had it real good for a year .

I can't even focus on money/career to make up for it because i hate my career and don't know what else to do.
i'm 25 nearly 26.

I've given up my aesthetics (i used to gym, look good etc) and now i'm nothing just a loser . it's pointless now.
I feel you man. At least we have Tissuse SHT and Tsuji to look forward to. If they fail, we can always buy a rope.

INT

Reaction score
I feel you man. At least we have Tissuse SHT and Tsuji to look forward to. If they fail, we can always buy a rope.

Yeah putting your hope in life in a hairloss treatment that might or might come out. Smart!

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 25, your life has hardly started. Stop with the hyperbole.

Get a hairsystem if your hair situation is that bad or shave. (or get a big hair transplant and find a way for maintenance)
That's the thing. Adult life have just started and he's going bald like millions of other guys. Some are even TOTALLY bald by that age. That's so f#cked up. I do not know why this condition isn't seen as a disease. So men many feeling low with poor self-esteem. GET A CURE NOW!!!

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the thing. Adult life have just started and he's going bald like millions of other guys. Some are even TOTALLY bald by that age. That's so f#cked up. I do not know why this condition isn't seen as a disease. So men many feeling low with poor self-esteem. GET A CURE NOW!!!

If this was just 20 years ago, he would be married and have one or two kids by now. He would still be going bald, and still be upset about it, but that would be 8 or 9th on his priority list, not #1. I'd like a cure too, but I think education to young men when they are teenagers would be more suitable so that they understand what sort of time frame they are working with. THAT is why balding is such a major problem today, where earlier generations thought of it as an inconvenience at most.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was just 20 years ago, he would be married and have one or two kids by now. He would still be going bald, and still be upset about it, but that would be 8 or 9th on his priority list, not #1. I'd like a cure too, but I think education to young men when they are teenagers would be more suitable so that they understand what sort of time frame they are working with. THAT is why balding is such a major problem today, where earlier generations thought of it as an inconvenience at most.
I don't care what happened 20 years ago. Balding in your teens\early 20's is so f#cked up! No one should be forced to live without hair so early on in life. i don't even wan't to put kids into this world if that's their future. (Granded i get a son, obviously)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Uh, no one cares about the past...

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Feels bad man

That being said. Careercel , fashionmax and gymcel

25. Yes it does suck to be bald. But you know what? 10 years from now women will care less about that you don’t have hair and will care more about the life you have built. And your body will thank you. Get big at the gym , grow facial hair , get tattoos - do what you need to in order to feel good about your appearance. But never take your health for granted. Maybe these are stereotype balding “copes” but still , they would make you look and feel a hell of a lot better than simply letting yourself go to sh*t just because you don’t have hair.

Most people don’t take care of their body properly. You don’t even have to get big just commit to a healthy lifestyle.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care what happened 20 years ago. Balding in your teens\early 20's is so f#cked up! No one should be forced to live without hair so early on in life. i don't even wan't to put kids into this world if that's their future. (Granded i get a son, obviously)

Thats not the point. Balding has always existed. But men these days want to be frat boys and players until they are 35, thinking they'll age like George Clooney. Men are getting university degrees they dont need, and travelling the world just because their buddies on social media are doing it. A man with balding in his future cannot afford these time and money wasting luxuries, and they should be settling down as soon as possible instead of trying to find "something better".

I know its a more humble life than what the media has promised, but it is a happier life.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feels bad man

That being said. Careercel , fashionmax and gymcel

25. Yes it does suck to be bald. But you know what? 10 years from now women will care less about that you don’t have hair and will care more about the life you have built. And your body will thank you. Get big at the gym , grow facial hair , get tattoos - do what you need to in order to feel good about your appearance. But never take your health for granted. Maybe these are stereotype balding “copes” but still , they would make you look and feel a hell of a lot better than simply letting yourself go to sh*t just because you don’t have hair.

Most people don’t take care of their body properly. You don’t even have to get big just commit to a healthy lifestyle.

going for that bald guy look (getting big, beard and tattoos" is the most ridiculous thing a guy can do, that look is pathetic, it screams bald cope, he might as well just go with a hat on instead, women don't even like that look, because it doesn't matter bald is bald and having that look won't help for sh*t. the only chicks that will dig that look are the same % of chicks that are into bald guys anyway.

Thats not the point. Balding has always existed. But men these days want to be frat boys and players until they are 35, thinking they'll age like George Clooney. Men are getting university degrees they dont need, and travelling the world just because their buddies on social media are doing it. A man with balding in his future cannot afford these time and money wasting luxuries, and they should be settling down as soon as possible instead of trying to find "something better".

I know its a more humble life than what the media has promised, but it is a happier life.

nonsense, settling down in life that early and you'll regret it years later when you have middle life crisis.
even has a bald guy you can travel the world and go to parties and have a good time, just don't count or think about girls and you're good.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's tough man. For me balding came with premature facial aging (stress related) and impotence as well. Naturally these things had a serious impact on my personality too.

Not trying to win a pitty contest, just saying I can really feel your pain...that dread, grief, loss and kafkaesque alienation of oneself is so disgusting. No one should go through that. I am slowly accepting it, having a girlfriend and getting my life back on track, but still I will never be the same...well that's not completely correct, there is an artefact of my old self burried in my dreams, but I encounter it less and less.

Time won't heal those wounds, but you will accept it one day and deal with it. It's a long process.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good you have a gf man. A lot of guys don't have that dealing with the same issues as you.

How are you handling the physical part of the relationship knowing you have pfs, is she ok with it? (if I may ask)

Thanks man.Yeah she was very patient and I am able to perform now with the help of Sildenafil.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any progress? As a (former) PFS sufferer I am able to have sex without Sildenafil again.

No, kind of stagnant. Some doctor prescribed me progesterone but it doesn't do much so far.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stagnant at which stage? Hang in there man. What are some things you are doing to counter the condition?

Hm, kind of a semi-hard on that is often not maintainable during sex, unpleasurable orgasms and reduced semen volume. Some herbs (ashgewanda etc.), progesterone, sport and I visited a new doctor who recognized the condition and made a second blood panel test.

INT

Reaction score
Hm, kind of a semi-hard on that is often not maintainable during sex, unpleasurable orgasms and reduced semen volume. Some herbs (ashgewanda etc.), progesterone, sport and I visited a new doctor who recognized the condition and made a second blood panel test.

Ok good you went for a blood test. You want to share it here?
A few things that seemed to have a correlation with my own correlation are:

- usage of pine pollen tincture
- cutting out dairy and getting more calories out of plant-based foods
- improving sleep
- cutting out alcohol as much as possible
- quiting p**rn

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's tough man. For me balding came with premature facial aging (stress related) and impotence as well. Naturally these things had a serious impact on my personality too.

Not trying to win a pitty contest, just saying I can really feel your pain...that dread, grief, loss and kafkaesque alienation of oneself is so disgusting. No one should go through that. I am slowly accepting it, having a girlfriend and getting my life back on track, but still I will never be the same...well that's not completely correct, there is an artefact of my old self burried in my dreams, but I encounter it less and less.

Time won't heal those wounds, but you will accept it one day and deal with it. It's a long process.
You were suicidal couple of months ago and now you accepting baldness, have gf and got back on track? Nice, props to you. This is really fast and big change