Starting Xandrox 5%

Daytrader

Reaction score
Starting on minoxidil (Xandrox 5%) today. I've been on propecia for 7 months. Seems like I'm about the same (no regrowth) and possibly slightly thinner but hard to say and no dramatic changes since I began in Jan. I didn't take pics so I'm going by memory. I can comb over my thinning vertex and if my hair is long enough you can't really see any thin spot but if i mess with my hair you can. I can live with my hair the way it is but don't want to see myself get any thinner and would love some regrowth so I've decided to add minoxidil to the mix.

In June I will be on propecia for a year and minoxidil for 5 months and hopefully I'll have some good regrowth from the minoxidil.

I wanted to give propecia some time to work and see what happened before adding minoxidil. If I was a great responder I think I would have seen better results by now, at 7 months 3 days.

I am kind of kicking myself I didn't jump on minoxidil from the start but I wanted to give Propecia alone a try. I just wonder if I would be better off now if I had started minoxidil at the same time as propecia. I guess I'm just a tad overanxious now to see how minoxidil does and if propecia shows me something between months 7 -12.

I really took propecia and stopped looking at my hair so much. I think I got kind of afraid to look at it as I kinda got obsessive compulsive looking at the thin spot when I first discovered it while getting a haircut.

Good luck to everyone!
:hairy: