SSM23 Success Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
I am currently 23 and had been losing my hair since i was 20.
I have always buzzed my head short so never really noticed how bad the hairloss was.
When i tried to grow it back last year, i realised it was growing quicker on the back and sides (horseshoe arghhhhh!!). No matter how long i let the top grow for, it never got any longer. I started to get depressed and lost alot of my confidence. A year went by and and my hair loss got rapidly worse, people had started to comment that i was going bald (GREAT!).
I decided i had to do something about it.

I went on the BIG 3 at the start of JAN 05.

-Within a week i noticed that my hair was falling out less, my scalp also felt less itchy and greasy.
-By the end of the the first month I was confident that my hairloss had stopped(Yippee!)
-At the end of month 2 (Feb) i had not noticed much improvement in hair growth, but overall scalp condition felt better.
-During month 3 i noticed i could feel short spiky hairs between the thin limp hair that i still had. Hair seemed to be thickening up.
-All of a sudden in month 4 it seemed like i had a HUGE improvement. Hair had regrown and thickened up noticably. Everytime i saw my friends they would ask "are you growing your hair?" and "Your hair looks thicker"
-Just started month 5(May) and the first comment i got from someone i haven't seen for a while was "are you growing you hair?".

Things are going great and the horseshoe pattern is no longer noticable and i feel 100% more confident.

The only change in my regime is that i have dropped minoxidil to only once a day because of convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.