Soul Crushing Depression Because Your Youth Is Going Down The Drain

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so it did not stop there. Choicest of words like sl*t, wh*** flying around. Bullying the people so much that in the end one just stop protesting.
I don't know who they are but Whats the @mods opinion on this thread? While many good posters are leaving the forum due to hounding by lunatics, the usual suspects continue to enjoy their freedom after temporary ban(if any). For what? Their popularity here? Food for thought May be, just may be instead of attracting new people to sign up here, they are repulsing them to stay away.

dude you need an avatar to be part of impact section

house rules

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you need an avatar to be part of impact section

house rules

Dude are you funny in real life too as you are on this forum? Something about you is endearing even when u r attacking others.:D
You are not that fake intellectually funny but childishly funny.
I don't say that it compensate for baldness or something still good sense of humor helps in a big way. Can elevate a 5/10 person to a 7.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude are you funny in real life too as you are on this forum? Something about you is endearing even when u r attacking others.:D
You are not that fake intellectually funny but childishly funny.
I don't say that it compensate for baldness or something still good sense of humor helps in a big way. Can elevate a 5/10 person to a 7.

mate i found your avatar

its smiley from training day

'fkdup' always reminds me of the clip in the bathroom when hes about to blast the cop

time 2.58s

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
one-of-hollywoods-most-sought-after-latino-charac-2-28757-1418337098-0_dblbig.jpg

f*****g perfect avatar

upload man!

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate i found your avatar

its smiley from training day

'fkdup' always reminds me of the clip in the bathroom when hes about to blast the cop

time 2.58s

Ha-ha f*** you man , I was searching fir a bloody philosophical avatar and just than u posted this. This :D:D
You got weird taste man. No wonder bucky is not giving you green light.:p

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought my life was over when I started losing hair from like age 18. It still sucks but I no longer have the soul crushing depression from a couple years ago (even though my hair has deteriorated a lot since). That was such a scary period looking back on it now, I was moping around all day just pretty detached from everything

Interestingly, most young people seem to have handled it a lot better. I have a friend atm who just turned 21 and basically has nothing left at the front and will be a nw5 probably within another 2 years. He was a nw1 in 2016 based on his fb pics so it all happened in the last year. Yet he acts like it's nothing, has a girlfriend and is one of the most upbeat people I know. He's also 5'3 and average looking so it's not like he just pulls it off extremely well.

blackg

Reaction score
@Patrick_Bateman ,

One of the symptoms you're showing is that you think that everybody else, rather than you, are the ones with the problems and errors. It's a common defense mechanism.

Your last post has you completely off the deep end. There's a huge amount of misplaced spin, irrationality, anger, and paranoia. It's not a good look, please get help .

I could explain to you how mistaken you are, but I'm not sure there's a point. You have extraordinary anger and bitterness, due to factors beyond this forum, that are affecting your ability to interact with people .

You're an intelligent man, don't waste it .

ETA: It's not true that men get no sympathy on this forum. I have both given to and received significant and helpful sympathy from other men .
Good post, and if you read this forum with an objective eye, you will find that men overwhelmingly get the most sympathy here.

blackg

Reaction score
Is that the nude photo? Lol, how is a picture of someone's head where you can slightly see their body below that she is also covering with her hands, a nude photo?
There's nothing sexual about that photo, we don't see her boobs or her vagina, it's not a nude photo.
That's exactly what I thought !!
There is definitely nothing sexual about that photo at all and it's rather embarrassing that @Patrick_Bateman could interpret a photo like this in a sexual way.

He must be really thirsty because all this photo showed to me was a girl suffering noticeable thinning.
Next thing he will tell us that he saw "Chad" in the bathroom behind @Georgie.

The guy needs therapy.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i would be you, i would vent and never check threads again. The state that you are in, is as if you created your own layer, which no one can enter and understand, but you. Yet at the same time staying in that state of mind will hurt you further and further. You lift, you take care of your pets and you try to stop your hair loss, there is not much else you can do at this point. You already set a base for self improvement and the only thing you can do at this point is to get comfortable with the uncomfortable, as hard as it is.