somedays my hair's nice --- somedays it's not

CCS

Reaction score
just looked in the mirror. there are very thin spots. Lots thinner than my other hair. But despite the thinness, I got the scalp shaddowed with hair. I got the look of hair and a hair line. I think I look pretty good. Almost like a NW1. Actually a NW1.5, but thinness going back to NW4a. Anyway, I still look very young. It seems the fitter my body is, the younger I look. Most people don't think I'm 27. they are so surprised. they think I'm 21 because I'm not fat. And the more fat I burn off at the gym, the younger I look. I'll keep doing 1 hour low intensity cardo on an empty stomach in the morning until i get a nice 6 pack. Got to do cruches, though, of course.

I wish there was a dermmatch foam, so I could get big areas and not have to put friction on my weak hairs. Right now I just do the front grafted areas, which looks good from front view. but from top view, I see the front is darker and I have lots of thinning behind that. I hope this spironolactone shampoo and apple poly shampoo work.

G

So would you say that proscar hasn't given you a complete maintenance of 4 yrs? Or was your hair like that before proscar, thin behind the hairline?

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
So would you say that proscar hasn't given you a complete maintenance of 4 yrs? Or was your hair like that before proscar, thin behind the hairline?

he had transplants into his frontal third but regards them as thin and not natural density. he has said that proscar maintained his hair from the point he got on it.

just responding to this because sometimes CCS has a tendency to start threads and not reply to them so i wanted to make sure you got the scoop

bubka

Reaction score
yeah, other people need to answer questions, because he will likely just make another post in the thread about something totally different

G

JayMan said:
GrowHairGrow! said:

he had transplants into his frontal third but regards them as thin and not natural density. he has said that proscar maintained his hair from the point he got on it.

just responding to this because sometimes CCS has a tendency to start threads and not reply to them so i wanted to make sure you got the scoop

Yeah I read that from his signature. I'm just wondering if he has changed his mind about complete maintenance since he claims he's thin behind the hairline.

G

GrowHairGrow! said:
JayMan said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":5a4f5]So would you say that proscar hasn't given you a complete maintenance of 4 yrs? Or was your hair like that before proscar, thin behind the hairline?

Yeah I read that from his signature. I'm just wondering if he has changed his mind about complete maintenance since he claims he's thin behind the hairline.[/quote:5a4f5]

i think what he meant by that is as i said, his transplanted area is thin, behind the transplanted hairline. like that whole area is thin but maybe the front is thinner. he has more hair there than he did before starting proscar because of transplants.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In reply to this topic, yeah sometimes my hair looks pretty shitty, sometimes it looks ok, now I'm in a shitty phase.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I feel the same, some day the hair just feels thicker and some day it just feels worse.