Some "way 316606" Stuff Is Making Headlines Today.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you notice a decreased seborrhea or itching ¿? .... or something positive that indicates that it may be working ¿?

No, I don't have any and didn't have any before either. I was already on finasteride.

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried way for 6 months. 3 months on 5mg per ml and also tried 3 low dose. Even 0.2mg

Nothing worked for me

Many fake stuff on the market dude.

''yeah, I tried this (fake stuff) and this (fake stuff) and this (fake stuff) for many months and it doesn't work.''

Wrong conclusion: Way-316606 doesn't work!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Many fake stuff on the market dude.

''yeah, I tried this (fake stuff) and this (fake stuff) and this (fake stuff) for many months and it doesn't work.''

Wrong conclusion: Way-316606 doesn't work!
I got it on the private forum and i knows its 100% legit. To be fair, problem is the right dose and vehicle. With WNT it has to be exactly right, not too much and not too little... since its real cheap you can add it to any regime

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Folliclethought , were being testing analogs of the way . Is there any news ¿? It would be important to have something better than Minoxidil or Finasteride while we wait 1.5-2 years to Samumed

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Folliclethought , were being testing analogs of the way . Is there any news ¿? It would be important to have something better than Minoxidil or Finasteride while we wait 1.5-2 years to Samumed

Sounds a bit like the good old silver bullet fallacy. You want everything you can get, wnt, growth factors (wounding, minoxidil), cutting negative factors (dht, pgd2, block locally androgen receptors with cb/ru...)...

Minoxidil works also only great for responders cause it hits multiple targets aka shotgun approach. And without cutting negative factors with stuff like finasteride it will be like cleaning up after a still erupting vulcano.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds a bit like the good old silver bullet fallacy. You want everything you can get, wnt, growth factors (wounding, minoxidil), cutting negative factors (dht, pgd2, block locally androgen receptors with cb/ru...)...

Minoxidil works also only great for responders cause it hits multiple targets aka shotgun approach. And without cutting negative factors with stuff like finasteride it will be like cleaning up after a still erupting vulcano.

Minoxidil........ ¿ ? Minoxidil DONT STOP HAIRLOSS if you have an AGGRESSIVE Androgenetic Alopecia . Is 2020. If it worked so well people didnt going bald , we talk about a drug of 80 s .Neither Minoxidil and Finasteride works overall
We need things that cover other angles. No prehistoric drugs

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil........ ¿ ? Minoxidil DONT STOP HAIRLOSS if you have an AGGRESSIVE Androgenetic Alopecia . Is 2020. If it worked so well people didnt going bald , we talk about a drug of 80 s .Neither Minoxidil and Finasteride works overall
We need things that cover other angles. No prehistoric drugs

Most ppl do not have enough of the enzyme sulfotransferase in their skin to convert minoxidil to minoxidil sulfate making them terrible responders. Thats why you see some ppl experiment with oral minoxidil. And I nowhered state that minoxidil is the cure, I said it is effective because it addresses multiple pathways. WAY only addresses WNT (and inhibits only one pathway to free it), SPOILER: WAY alone wont do sh*t for you. I got some at home in fact.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most ppl do not have enough of the enzyme sulfotransferase in their skin to convert minoxidil to minoxidil sulfate making them terrible responders. Thats why you see some ppl experiment with oral minoxidil. And I nowhered state that minoxidil is the cure, I said it is effective because it addresses multiple pathways. WAY only addresses WNT (and inhibits only one pathway to free it), SPOILER: WAY alone wont do sh*t for you. I got some at home in fact.

How about SM04554 then? What are your views?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know by what mechanism SM disinhibits the wnt pathway. It could even be the same as WAY for all we know. We do know that WAY is a very potent wnt disinhibitor so I doubt SM would be as effective as WAY. I am currently using WAY, and will continue to use it until I get my hair back, but it's just one tool in the box.
How long have you been using it?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok ,we agree , minoxidil addresses multiple pathways , but unfortunately it doesn't address everything and doesn't stop completely hairloss.Not even with finasteride jointly
I think that WNT signal pathway may have an important role in Androgenetic Alopecia , you think not ¿? Samumed are using SM04554 ALONE ,the participants dont use minoxidil or finasteride ,SM04554 should have a mechanism similar to WAY