Some success with my alopecia androgenetica

Chrissie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope it's not too premature to share this with you but there I have experienced regrowth within 3 months of my treatment.. and its now 7 months and my bald patches are quite unnoticeable.
I am 41 and noticed wider parting when I was 23..diagnosed with female pattern baldness ... 3 kids later.. my thinning was getting very diffuse in the front, esp.. and I had started using dermamatch couple with wide hairbands. After having my daughter 2 years ago, the hairloss was even worse... I cannot even start talking about how depressed I was.. in fact, I didnt want to try for a third child because of this... because after each child, the hairloss was unbearable.
Baby number 3 was a surprise, so I had no choice but to go through the painful postpartum shedding.

Went to GP, dermatologist, trichologists and never got sold on the idea of chemicals in my body for the rest of my life..

But last year I was so so depressed when the thinning become impossible to conceal.. that I decided to bite the bullet. So on Oct 1 2012, I started on
2% women's Rogaine (2 x a day) - have now dropped to 1 X daily
Fusion hair tonic 3 - 4 caps daily

In mid November I ordered a Hairmax Lasercomb (not cheap but only FDA approved product in that category) and do this 3 X a week for 12 minutes.

By early -mid December, small hairs were growing around my crown.. My hair started looking thicker/ fuller.. In March, I finally ventured to the hairdresser who I had not dared go to for a couple of years due to the painfulness of each visit and the sad look in her eyes over the years :-(
Guess what - she was overjoyed and categorically told me that I had goen back in time and that my hair was growing back.

My hair looks exactly like it did about 10 years ago now looking at old photos, 7 months on... there are still thin patches but not very apparent... My husband looks from various angles and tells me its hard to see the once obvious scalp.

No more dermamatch since the new year.. I havent worn that big hairband once either.. I cannot believe that I am not still stuck in that nightmare that started in 1995... I am counting my blessings and sharing this with you ladies!!! Please give this regime a try...it is working for me...and hope it continues... I will take less Fusion caps in time but its all herbal so not worried...

Courage to you!! Best of luck

Chrissie