Some Lasercomb Updates/Testimonials Please?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey All

Can we please have some updates from those users who have invested in and are using the Hairmax Lasercomb?

I want to hear how you are all progressing and your thoughts on the comb - particularly those who have used it for over 3 months.

I'm not trying to invite another "Lasercomb is sh*t/not" debate - merely constructive opinions of those who have used it.

Thanks

Def

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on it for a month and it looks like i'm balding along nicely, i've seen some pretty impressive hair loss around my crown and temples and I predict my head should be nice and shiney in under 4 months.

In all seriousness...

I updated in another section a week or so ago. My scalp feels alot better after using Lasercomb but I still have dandruff. I was on vacation this weekend and I noticed that I had freaking like rediculous leg hair dandruff -- it's kind of funny but I'm pretty sure it's from the dry skin associated with finasteride use. Either way, I have the same dry skin dandruff on my scalp still, not the flakey chunks, just little dust spots of dry skin. I have virtually no scalp itch anymore though, that's for sure.

I noticed that after I use Lasercomb my hair looks really really thick, it's pretty awesome, but I think it may just be cosmetic and i'm not sure what's causing it.

Either way my hair is alot thicker and fuller than when I started fighting hairloss about 7 months ago. I used to hate getting out of the shower because I could see a great deal of my scalp, but it's gotten alot better over the past two months -- even when my hair is wet. I'm not saying it's the lasercomb because i'm also on finasteride and minoxidil. I'm gona keep using it and i'll keep updating.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using the LC for a little overa month.
I'm starting to see some cosmetic improvements. Still not sure if its actually thickening my hair. But my hair does look healthier and overall feels much better.
Still a little skeptical about the thickening, but it certainly has cosmetic benefits.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys - keep em coming all you laser combers out there! I'm just as interested in hearing the negative and non-response stories as the positive ones... Although i much prefer reading the positive ones!!

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had my laser comb for about 3 weeks. I know its too early to tell if there has been any differance yet. My scalp is improving, but I think thats due more to the tricomin.

I will keep peeps informed though as my treatment progresses.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
theres a Laser Comb Thread 'Lasercomb/Lasercomb results' in the cosmetic section (now) im pretty sure thats where they moved it too... dont forget to post your Results there too!!! just so its all in one place and people dont have to search around to find scattered information.. because i still check that thread to see how everyones doing. hopefully good!

thanks!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let's just say that I have nothing to complain about. If we wanted to pick at the small things like the fact that you need to do it twice a week if you've been using it over a year etc, then you could. But hey, you need to eat x number of times a day but you look forward to it because your appetite is satisfied. I guess then, along those same lines, you could say that when I use the LC, my hair-health is satisfied:)