So i'm on minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral...anyhting else you suggest?

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
So i'm on minoxidil (over a year), finasteride (2 months), and nizoral (every few days for 2 months)...anything else I should be on? I take a one a day and l-lysine (but for cold soars on my lips, i used to get them a lot, now i dont get them at all). Anything else i should be taking to try and maintain? Thanks.

G

Re: So i'm on minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral...anyhting else you sugges

nikeaddict said:
So i'm on minoxidil (over a year), finasteride (2 months), and nizoral (every few days for 2 months)...anything else I should be on? I take a one a day and l-lysine (but for cold soars on my lips, i used to get them a lot, now i dont get them at all). Anything else i should be taking to try and maintain? Thanks.

Folligen therapy spray, shampoo and conditoner.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In-valid said:
If you use folligen you may not want to use it at the same time with minoxidil. Apply it at a different time of the day. They might contradict each other. That is what I was told according to Dr.Lee. Also the therapy spray is supposed to be more potent because it has a higher concentration of copper peptides than the lotion or cream. You might have to water it down with pure water if it irritates your scalp. If your scalp becomes accustomed to the diluted version then you can build your way back up to the original.Is it 2% or 5% minoxidil you're using?

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
5%, first off, whats the lol for? second i dont think i want to use anything that might contradict anything else. i guess i will just stick with the Big 3.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol is something that In-valid wrote. If you're taking 5% why don't you try some Xandrox 5%. It's 5% minoxidil with azelaic acid in it to block dht. Log on to http://www.minoxidil.com and look around. Dr. Lee has a bunch of sh*t to look at. I'm going to be purchasing his products soon.