Small penis vs being bald? Which would you rather have?

INT

Reaction score
your brainless automode white knighting is irritating

what does it matter what you speak about with your friends

im talking about actual life quality

yes, that only applies to men. women in 98% dont have baldness, they dont have standards for their height, boob sizes or vagina look, they are inherently high value due to their biological ability to give birth, thus they are always sheltered and looked after

micro dick isnt the same as being completely bald, not even close. having micro penis is basically end of your romantic life and social life as well more likely. if you are bald you still have lots of options to get laid and u can f*** hookers on top of it

Your lack of objectivity and introspection is irritating.

I stopped reading after you said that women do not have standards for boob sizes btw and being inherently high value due to their biological abillity to give birth.

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they dont have standards for their height, boob sizes or vagina look, they are inherently high value due to their
biological ability to give birth,

micro dick isnt the same as being likely. if you are bald you still have lots of
options to get laid and u can f***

hookers on top of it

A lot of guys have standards on how the vag looks. Some girls can have what looks to be a meat lovers pizza between their legs, which is big turn off
and deal breaker. No matter how hot they are.

As for women being highly valued because they can give birth.... bullshit!
That doesn't matter to a lot of men.

And people with micro penis can also f*** hookers. Ho's aren't just for baldies.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye bro its harder for men when it comes to socializing and romantic relationship, this is the fact, so deal with it and stop whining.
You sounds like "boo hoo, I cant f*** any woman that I want, this is not fair!"

I mean, there is one thing to complain about the disease that called hairloss, but its a whole different thing to feel sorry for yourself because you are not f*****g dan bilzerian

I really suggest you to stop getting mad on stuff you cant change, and work hard on what you can. Take finastride, save for transplant, hope for the best.

Reactions: INT

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
With a full head of hair, I can still use my tongue,fingers and a strappy! :D

Also how are trannies still able to have a big c*** with all the feminising hormones pumping through their system?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye bro its harder for men when it comes to socializing and romantic relationship, this is the fact, so deal with it and stop whining.
i just refuted the guys bs statements and pointed out facts, thats it

With a full head of hair, I can still use my tongue,fingers and a strappy! :D
Also how are trannies still able to have a big c*** with all the feminising hormones pumping through their system?
thats a great question actually

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmmm can I use a hair system or SMP? If yes, then big dick. But honestly I'd settle for average dick and average hair then go to the extreme.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what if both

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about we close this silly c*** thread. Nothing like a bunch of dudes talking wang.
I wonder if female hair loss sufferers start threads like, "24/7 stinky vagina or full head of hair?"