Sit up's and other questions.

How many sit up's are required to achieve a flat stomach, per day?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 100+

• Total voters
G

How many sit up's do you do a day?

I know this is such a simple and somewhat baseless question, but I need to know whether this method does prove effective. Especially if you want a flat stomach.

I'm purchasing this stomach toner from play.com.

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=stts2&page=title&r=GADG&title=138580

Any good? Basically, if you're of small build, like I am.

Just what is the best method to get bigger. I'm not talking bigger, as in fatter, obviously, but bigger as in gain more muscle. What is the limit, with regards to eating fatty foods per week, if you wish to get in shape? Should you cancel out fatty foods, full stop?

For example. What impact would a Chinese meal (take-away) have on you if you had 'one' per week. Would this be classed as cancelling out all of your work, such as sit up's?

I hear people talking about supplements. What supplements are the best to take. To be honest I have never even considered going in the supplement direction, because I hear they interfere with hair loss. Maybe they do. There is nothing to show that creatine doesn’t accelerate hair loss. Are there actually an safe supplement’s and what impact do they actually have?

Would I be an idiot to take Steroids. I'm no Jose Canseco btw. Just amazing that Barry Bonds (Who hasn't admitted to taking steroids) has put on so much muscle mass since starting his career in Pittsburgh. Amazing. I'm not educated on steroid at all. But I hear it can potentially do bad things to your body.

Basically, I’m a rake. Naturally small build and quite thin.

Cassin

Reaction score
A physically appealing stomach is built in the kitchen more than by doing sit-ups. Supplements should simply be left to a good multi vitamin and protein.

To make a long story short, steroids are one of the worst things you can do to you body. There is a misconception that steroids are the easy, lazy mans magic wand to the perfect body. That’s a ridiculous mindset.

You must still spends hours in the gym for them to work. You simply can't just shoot roids or pop pills and only spend 30 minutes 3 times a week to become what you desire.

Steroids are more for the guy who has spent 3 or 4 years of SOLID gym dedication and who has peaked, now needing the next thing to reach the huge mass they have envisioned. You can't go from a slim guy to a hulking solid mass in a year, your body simply can't handle it.

Just guzzle weight gainer and hit the gym. You will look and feel great. Bursting with confidence and sharp mentally.

Anyway, Badhairdecade should have some solid input on this.

G

Its impossible to answer that question as it depends on how fat you are and your response to exercise.

The quickest way to a flat stomach is cutting out fats and sugars and doing some serious running/cycling on a regular basis.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I agree with both of the above.

A flat tummy is not achieved with sit-ups, it is achieved with a robust cardiovascular routine and good diet.